6 aspects about a Libra boyfriend

6 things You Get To Experience When You have a Libra Boyfriend

My boyfriend is Libra so I really want to share this...

2575

My boyfriend's birthday is on Oct. 3rd so he's kind of in the middle of the Libra month. I think he really represents how Libra guys act like during a relationship. Here are the 6 most strong aspects about Libra guys that I want to share...

1. Very kind and soft heart

https://giphy.com/gifs/8JW2AVHSX7wXPUZXhz

They will stop for a beggar who's too old to make a living on the street and give them all the changes they have in their pockets. They would never ever want to set anybody up in a relationship except that the other party did something which threatened them first. Trying to make every friendship work and being honest to the relationships are their goals.

2. Not materialistic

They often do not have a very high demand or standard on material comforts themselves. However, they will be very generous with money to their lovers or families. Sometimes they can even sacrifice their own needs just to satisfy their lovers or families' wants.

I remember every time I wanted to order a bunch of food in the restaurant and was hesitate about which to order, my boyfriend would always give up his favorite dishes and tell me to order everything I want and do not look back and forth on the menu. When sometimes I didn't order the things I want because I just wanted to save him some money, he would tell the waiter to order them all on his way to the restroom.

It's really not a very big deal to many people, but it is big enough for every girl in a relationship because this subtle action shows that they really care about us.

3. Not always reliable

They have many brilliant ideas and thoughts about their future lives and plans, however, these things just stay at the "thoughts-level." Because they hardly do anything to actually realize their big dreams, or do very little that these dreams will never be realized.

Their goals are always changing.

The first second the idea of writing a novel appeared and the next second they want to be a delivery guy to earn some money. They just cannot hold on to a thing and firmly go for it. They are sometimes opportunism and change their ambitions too frequently. It's really hard to tell what they want after all because maybe they can't even clear that out themselves.

4. Lazy

https://giphy.com/gifs/southparkgifs-l0HlPtbGpcnqa0fja

Lazy is just the word that's made for them. They are too lazy to get up, too lazy to fight, too lazy to move, too lazy to eat, too lazy to talk......I can say this in a thousand verbs without any repetitions because I learned that by looking at my boyfriend. He can stay on the sofa and play his phone the whole day without even moving his ass. I don't know if it's the game or the Libra thing that makes him who he is.

However, they are also too lazy to cheat. That's probably a good thing. Cheating is just too troublesome for them because they have to take time to manage another relationship while maintaining this one. Who knows if their laziness is a bad thing or a good thing...

5. Too much inner drama

https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-mood-37nPfslihaoussRbcC

They look very very positive and energetic on the outside but there is too much inner drama going on inside their minds. For example, they seem very generous on spending the money for their friends while going out, but they will later complain that their friends just never remember to pay for at least once to somebody else.

However, their friends probably will never imagine that this guy complain so much after paying the bill. Their mouths and minds act on two different tracks. They may say they don't care about certain things, but actually they remember them all inside their hearts, and will play that drama again and again alone in their brains.

6. Can't take criticism

They can't take any criticism or disapproval. If they are in the middle of doing something and get criticized by someone else, they are very likely to give up on what they are doing. They will never have the spirit to finish where they started and be persistent enough to do whatever it takes to get it done.

Oops I seem to talk too many flaws about Libra guys... But it's worth to find a Libra boyfriend because they rand the highest among all the other constellations on the "Face Score" section after all LOL...