Date My Friend: 5'9" And Looking For A Good Time

Bonus points if you have a cute friend!

155

Sydney Limon is a multi-talented fashionista and self-proclaimed "bro" from Tinley Park, IL. She loves rollerblading, learning new yo-yo tricks, and dancing with the devil's lettuce. Sydney has two older brothers, and will, therefore, beat you in any competition. She is the definition of wifey material — she cooks, she cleans, and she doesn't take BS from anyone. She instantly lights up any room she walks into with her jokes and charisma. Sydney is a complete and total badass and deserves a guy who can match her energy.

About Sydney:

• Age: 20
  • Height: 5'9"
  • School: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
  • Major: Human Development and Family Studies and working towards a Master's in HR
  • Job: Being the baddest bitch in the room - she's on the clock 24/7
  • Favorite Artists: Kanye West, Rihanna, Travis Scott, Chance the MF Rapper
  • Sports: Softball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, golf...(you name it, Syd's played it)
  • Interested In: Sneakers, sustainable fashion, records, thrifting, traveling, hot tubs

Sydney's Preferences:

• Dogs or Cats? Dogs
  • Night Owl or Morning person? Do NOT wake Sydney up before 12 PM.
  • Cubs or Sox? Cubs, loyally
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"? KUWTK
  • Kams or Lion? Kams all day every day
  • Curly or Straight? Curly girls (and boys) win
  • Weekend in or out? Wherever the night takes her

Never has Sydney ever spelled all of the words in a text correctly.

If there was one funny story from Sydney's life that perfectly describes them as a person it's this:

When Sydney was 15, she was arrested while running away from a "forest party," which is exactly what it sounds like: a party in the forest. (Hit her up to hear the full story)!

Four qualities Sydney is looking for in a partner and one they're absolutely not:

Sydney's ideal date is confident, well-dressed, career-oriented, and always down to have a good time. Older men welcome! Age is just a number to Sydney. Height, however, is not. 5'10' and up, please.

Want to respectfully slide into Sydney's DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @sydlimon

Twitter: syddakid22

Follow Swoon on Instagram.