Date My Friend: An International Babe Looking For Her Other Half

Date My Friend: An International Babe Looking For Her Burrito-Loving Other Half

There might be plenty of fish in the sea, but sometimes our fish might be in the other side of the world.

243
Chelia

Chelia is looking for her long lost burrito lover and someone she can play games and watch anime with. Someone understanding and well put together. She's very hardworking, honest and is always there for her friends. She would stand up for the people she cares for and doesn't tolerate any forms of injustice.

Chelia is the definition of a real friend, always has your back and will pick you up when you fall right after she finishes laughing. She's looking for someone who is willing to take care of her plants and dog with her, someone who is willing to share their food and help her scare kids on Halloween. Chelia loves adventures and would like to travel the world and taste all the different flavors it has to offer. Someone who is also willing to wear pink on Wednesdays.

Here are some other things you should know about Chelia:

About Chelia

• Age: 21
  • Height: 5'3"
  • School: UA University for Heroes
  • Job: House plant killer
  • Location: Canada, Ontario
  • Hometown: Philippines
  • Interested In: Guys and burritos

Instagram/@dor.e.en

Chelia's Preferences:

• Dogs or cats? Dogs
  • Night owl or morning person? Neither, afternoons
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? The Bachelor
  • Taylor Swift or Beyoncé? Taylor Swift
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda

Instagram/@dor.e.en

Never has Chelia ever _______________.

• Dropped her burrito, tacos, and Takis
  • Let anyone mess with her dog
  • Been skydiving
  • Shared her burrito with someone else

If there was one funny story from Chelia's life that perfectly describes her as a person it's this:

One time Chelia was out for a hike with one of her friends. They were following a map that would take them to a beautiful mountain view. Everything seemed to be going well until a small red bird decided to land on top of Chelia's head. They both thought it was very cute, but the bird started to peck Chelia's head with its beak. They started laughing but the bird continued and Chelia didn't know what to do. They decided to run and see if the bird would go away, but things turned another direction and Chelia tripped over a branch. When she got up the bird flew off but they realized that they were lost. After a few minutes of walking and having a messed up hair-do and bruised ankle, Chelia and her friend saw the bird again. He didn't attack her once more but rather, he decided to leave a little gift on top of Chelia's head before saying a final goodbye. She had a sore ankle and hair to wash, but she laughed at the weird adventure she had just gone on.

Instagram/@dor.e.en

Four qualities Chelia is looking for in a partner and one they're absolutely not:

1. Be good with plants to help keep her plants alive
  2. Someone that will share their food with her
  3. Be brave and save her from angry birds
  4. Must love burritos
  5. People that think it's OK to litter

Want to respectfully slide into Chelia's DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @dor.e.en

Follow Swoon on Instagram.