Date Anna: A 'Bisexual Icon' In New Jersey

Date Anna: A Taylor Swift-Loving Bisexual Icon Who Dislikes The 'Jeopardy' Theme Song

Let's see how this goes.

36

I realized that I would rather not die alone or die with any more regrets, so I am putting myself out there. My name is Anna and I am what you people on Tumblr might call a "bisexual icon" or a "bicon." I'm a Cancer whose birthday is June 27. I like long walks on the beach while wearing shoes, Indian food, drag queens, and The Pussycat Dolls' new music video. My dislikes include, but are not limited to slow walkers, the "Jeopardy" theme song, chalk, and yoga.

About Me:

• Age: 21
  • Height: 5'3"
  • School: Drew University
  • Job: Student, Writer
  • Location: Madison, NJ
  • Hometown: Hamden, CT

Fun Facts:

• I can remember almost everything that happened in one day, the plot and dialog of a movie or TV show, and almost every song title and artist, but I forget stupid daily things like taking my allergy medicine and getting my water bottle out of the fridge
  • I'm vegetarian
  • I do a lot of celebrity impressions
  • I can rap Nicki Minaj's verse in "Bang Bang"

Preferences:

• Dogs or cats? Cats, though I do like dogs.
  • Night owl or morning person? Night owl. It's why I'm not a morning person.
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? Neither, I prefer Bravo.
  • Taylor Swift or Beyonce? Tayonce! They're both queens!
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? I didn't see either movie.

Never have I ever _______________.

There's a lot of things I haven't done, but I think the only thing that is relevant here is that I'm a virgin.

If there was one funny story from my life that perfectly describes me as a person it's this:

I went to the beach with my family and I tried to read in the sunlight, but I ended up getting distracted watching a couple fight about something and having my family take photos of me for Instagram.

View this post on Instagram
#MyGetWeirdFace
A post shared by Anna Bechtel ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ (@annarbechtel1) on Nov 6, 2015 at 9:45am PST

Four qualities I am looking for in a partner and one I am absolutely not:

1. Extroverted. I am an introvert and would like someone to bring me out of my shell, and encourage me not to stay in all the time.
  2. Good sense of humor. I like to laugh.
  3. Be a fan of or be able to appreciate the amazingness that is Taylor Swift. I will be talking about her a lot.
  4. An income.
  5. Don't be a Trump supporter, a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, any of that. You don't have to have the exact same political views as me, but just don't support the idiot that is our president.

Want to respectfully slide into my DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @annarbechtel1

Want to create a funny dating profile for yourself or a friend, too?

Click here for Swoon's easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.