A Dangerous Duo

A Dangerous Duo

A duo you wish and dream that you could hangout with.

8
A Dangerous Duo
E!

Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake have been friends for what seems like forever. Appearances together, interviews with each other, family outing, inside jokes and an endless amount of laughs whenever they are with each other. Their friendship has caused people of all ages and backgrounds to laugh and smile. Watching them interact is an experience, to say the least. Combining their talent and their sense of humor you are asking for one heck of a time.

I am here to showcase some of the best moments in their friendship, some moments are well known in households, and some are just downright precious. This duo is one to definitely love.

The Skits

You can search up and down the internet for all the skits Jimmy and Justin have done. This Family Feud skit was iconic, and so hilarious Jimmy and Justin could not help but laugh during the skit. Also, Justin's impression of Jimmy? Spot on.

Jimmy and Justin doing the Barry Gibb Talk show is an SNL classic. This skit started in 2003, and still continues on even 10 years later, they could not perform this skit more perfect even if they tried.

The perfect way to ease into the holiday season, Bring It on Down To Wrappinville is a skit that only these two could pull off.

The Interviews

A throwback to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, this is another demonstration of Barry Gibb impersonations and Justin's crazy Jimmy impression. No matter how many years go by they are still the same goofballs day in and day out.

History of Rap with these two has become a household classic, trust me if you want to jam to some hip hop and rap classics, this is the place you want to be.

This video only reminds you of how cute of best friends they are. Mugs with each other's faces on it? C'mon.

A smile never left my face while I was watching this. This is the CUTEST video.

The Undeniable Friendship

It only took one look for the pair to get up and dance to Single Ladies. They have the innate ability to make people laugh and have fun everywhere and anywhere they go.

This picture shows the support that they continually show each other. Jimmy presented Justin the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. It was sweet, to say the least, Jimmy was happy to give such a prestigious award to his best friend, and Justin was honored to receieve it.

To finish it off, proof that they are each other's best friends and no one can deny that.