Damian Lillard Interview with Brandon Or

Interview #8 of our 10 for 10 series for players!!!!!

85
Forbes.com

The next interview in this series will be with another cousin of mine Brandon Or. His favorite player is one of the most clutch players in the league in Portland Trailblazer Star point guard Damian Lillard. Let's jump right into it.

Q: Who are you?

A: My name is Brandon Or and I am 24 years old. My Socials are @BOR30 on Twitter, @or_brandon on IG, @b-or on Snapchat, and @B_OREO on PS4.

Q: How did you find out about Damian Lillard?

Twitter.com

A: I found out about Damian Lillard when he got drafted by the Trailblazers 6th overall in the 2012 draft. I believed that he was the second coming of Brandon Roy even though leading into the draft he didn't get much coverage or hype but he proved all of those people wrong ever since.

Q: What was your first reaction seeing Damian Lillard play?

A: My initial reaction was that he was a decent player. He had a nice jump shot and attacked the rim well. Plus he made smart passes and didn't get many turnovers. Just thought he was a decent player overall. Just did the things he was supposed to do but didn't stand out in my eyes.

Q: Which game is your favorite Damian Lillard game?

Slamonline.com

A: My favorite Damian Lillard game is one of his most recent ones. The game where Dame Dolla dropped 50 points on the OKC Thunder as he hit a game winner on all star Paul George as that eliminated the Thunder from the playoffs which would be another first round knockout 3 years in a row. Some say that shot ended the PG and Westbrook era in OKC as they shipped Westbrook to Houston and PG to the Clippers. This game just proves that Lillard is a top PG in the league as well as one of the clutchest.

Q: What is the biggest weakness of Damian Lillard?

A: He is a great scorer and facilitator but one thing he can improve on is his defense. He has the ability to go score for score with the league's best point guards but he usually gets cooked by them because his defense isn't the best. If his defense improves he would have to end up being in shootouts with opposing PGs.

Q:What is Lillard's biggest strength?

A: He is such a great leader. He really knows how to rally the troops. Same really know how to get the best out of all his teammates whether it's the starters or the bench. He has such a strong presence in the Portland locker room because his teammates know Lillard goes to war with them every single night and shows his loyalty and heart every time he steps on the court. He wants to win in Portland only and he shows it every time.

Q: Reaction when you saw Damian Lillard hit the game and series winner vs the Rockets in 2014?

Oregonlive.com

A: I was in shock and awe seeing him lead Portland to its first playoff series win in a while. Just seeing him beat a heavily favored rockets team with Dwight Howard and James Harden was just amazing to watch. Seeing the beginning of Dame being clutch was a sight to behold. I knew as soon as that shot went in there would be plenty of more to come.

Q: Opinion as a Rapper?

Complex.com

A: I believe he is the best NBA Rapper of all time better than Shaq and Kobe. He has a great flow and his lyrics are great.

Q: Predictions for this season?

A: I see him having a MVP season where he finishes top 3 in voting. I also see him and CJ McCollum leading the Blazers to the championship this year. They are one of the best duos in the league and it's possible for them to win this year with a loaded western conference.

Q: How will Damian Lillard finish his career?

A: I see him being one of the best point guards in NBA history. He has the scoring talent he just needs to better his defense and get some winning accolades to be known as one of the best PGs of all time.

Thank you to Brandon for letting me interview him and make sure to follow him on his socials and add him on PS4. Will his prediction for Damian Lillard come true? We will find out soon enough.