A Dallas Nightmare For Everyone

A Dallas Nightmare For Everyone

People should not be wanting to cause chaos everywhere because of one incident.

10
A Dallas Nightmare For Everyone
Blogspot

Last Thursday, on July 7, a tragedy happened at a place that I call home: Dallas. It was a surprise to me that of all places, officers had to get shot down because of what has been going on for the past two weeks. The killings of the black community have been an effect on society since 2010, starting with Trayvon Martin. Going back from 2010 to now, people are still saying “Black Lives Matter.” Well, since the tragedy that happened on July 7 in Dallas, we should now start a trend saying “Blue Lives Matter.”

Police officers are here on this Earth to protect the fellow citizens of the community. Every time that they are on duty, police officers risk their lives from hurt, harm or danger to anyone that is in the need of help. Officers are characterized as heroes on this earth, and should have the same respect as doctors, firefighters and even superheroes in a comic book. Most people do not respect cops nowadays because of what they see on the media. People look at the negative things cops do that is displayed on social media, and only put their minds on the negative. The communities need to realize that not all police officers are bad to society.

Despite of that, police officers that are portrayed on the news is doing a horrible job. Maybe we should get more police officers to actually protect citizens? Maybe we should hire more police officers that will not kill innocent ones? These are questions that the public need answers to, but are not getting the right feedback that they should get. It is an abomination to what the people need to hear and see to have hope in America. Without that, everything will fail for this country to get back on its feet.

This means that “All Lives Matter.” No matter if it is blacks, whites, browns or police officers. An innocent life should not be taken away because that certain individual is a part of a chaos. It was never meant for the officers to die because of the killings of two other black males that lived in another city. Of course the news was widespread, and it devastated almost everyone. At the same time, no chaos should be erupting in different cities to “try” and affect change in race, police officers and equity. For this to happen, there are plenty of methods that could’ve been used, other than violence.

I’m pretty sure that everyone was shocked about what happened in Dallas, including myself. Dallas hasn’t had any kind of news to spread worldwide ever since the JFK murder that I know of. That’s surprising, right? Yeah, I know it is. As a city of Dallas, or any other city that has problems, we need to grow stronger for each other, and this country. We should also be the change of every situation. Instead of the blacks or browns saying “Stop Killing Us,” everyone should now say “Stop Killing Everyone.”