The Best Cyber Monday Deals For Fashionistas

11 Cyber Monday Deals For The College Fashionista Who Literally Can't Deal With Black Friday Lines

Because who wants to wait in a long line?

4608

I hate Black Friday. There, I said it.

As a former retail employee who for years had to leave Thanksgiving early to work Black Friday and deal with rude customers all day I am here to say Black Friday is overrated and you're much better off participating in Cyber Monday.

Besides being traumatized by working Black Friday for years, as a customer why wake up at the crack of dawn and go to an overcrowded shopping center, deal with impossible parking lots and long lines when you could shop from the comfort of your own home, wrapped in your favorite fuzzy blanket?

It's a no brainer for me, but if you need some convincing look no further than these Cyber Monday sales.

So with Cyber Monday around the corner, if you're anything like me you already have your online wishlists and shopping carts full and ready to be checked out.

But you better make sure you're not missing any of these sales, because trust me THEY. ARE. WORTH. IT.

1. Pretty Little Thing

PrettyLittleThing

Pretty Little Thing is having a Cyber Monday sale of a lifetime. Today only they're offering 80 percent off everything, plus an added 20 percent off with the code "PROMO20". Shop now while the deal lasts!

2. ASOS

ASOS

Take 30 percent off everything when shopping online at ASOS this Cyber Monday by using the code "BIG30."

3. American Eagle

American Eagle Outfitters

American Eagle is offering Cyber Monday shoppers 40 percent off select items exclusively when shopping online, plus free shipping! You can also take 50 percent off all of their sweaters and sweatshirts for today only!

4. Boohoo

Boohoo

This trendy online retailer is offering customers up to 75 percent off on EVERYTHING, plus an extra 20 percent off at checkout when using the promo code "Extra." Happy shopping!

5. Gymshark

Gymshark

This one goes out all the gym rats who love to get them gains and look good doing it! Gymshark rarely ever does sales but when they do its really something to see. The fitness retailer is offering up to 50 percent off everything, plus free shipping on all orders!

6. H&M

H&M

H&M is a HUGE multi-national retailer with chains all across the world. So my recommendation is to ditch the mall crowds, the long lines, and the impossible parking and stay in and shop the brand's Cyber Monday deals. For today only, H&M is offering 30 percent off everything when you shop online, plus free shipping!

7. Missguided

Missguided

The UK-based retailer does partake in Black Friday savings, unfortunately, they have no US stores. That's why you MUST take advantage of their Cyber Monday deal: get 50 percent off everything (excluding items already on sale) with code "Hustle."

8. Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters

Today only and ONLY ONLINE, UO is offering shoppers $75 off purchases of $200 or more, $50 off purchases of $150 or more, and $10 off purchases of $50 or more. Get your deals, ladies!

9. Forever 21

Forever 21

Forever 21 is offering (at least) 90 percent off its ENTIRE ONLINE STORE. This. is. not. a. drill.

See also: 21 Things Every College Girl NEEDS TO BUY at Forever 21 While They Still Can

10. Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal is going bananas for Cyber Monday; the online retailer is offering 60 to 80 percent off everything (even items on sale)! Plus take an extra 15 percent off at checkout with the code "GOWILD15."

11. Target

For today only, and only online, every college girl's favorite retailer is taking 30 percent off clothing, shoes, and accessories plus an extra 15 percent off on select items at checkout!

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.