Cute GIFs Of Puppies

Cute GIFs Of Puppies

Literally, this article is only GIFs of puppies.

172
Cute GIFs Of Puppies

Every week I find myself brainstorming great ideas for articles, whether it be about political issues, social issues or just fluffy entertainment stuff. I usually think of something at least semi-interesting, and I put my heart into the 500 words or so that I will write about said topic. So here I am, the night before my deadline, racking my brain to think of something that I can ramble on about. I think to myself, what appeals most to my peer group and will get them to at least skim through my article? And it comes to me. Puppies.

Like, you seriously can't go wrong talking about puppies. Hell, I don't even have to talk about puppies; I can just find cute GIFs of adorable puppies being well, adorable. And I'm pretty sure the only person who doesn't like puppies is Satan himself. So, my excessive procrastination and laziness have enabled me to think of the most brilliant, appealing article I have written yet. So without further ado, here are cute moving images of cute puppies:

Oh boy, are these suckers adorable. And I totally hate doing laundry, but somehow this image makes me want to gather up my dirty clothes and let these little guys play in them.

I might be super broke and I hate lemonade, but I would buy $1,000,000 worth of lemonade from these babies. And while I'm pretty sure dogs hate having bows on their ears, this is beyond adorable and their suffering wasn't in vain because I have been thoroughly enjoying watching this GIF on repeat for about 20 minutes.

Ah, the puppy bowl. I get more excited for this television spectacular than I get for my own birthday. Like, mix football with precious little nuggets like this pug, and you got a winning combination.

Can't go wrong with some more puppy bowl pics.

Dogs are worth melting for, especially ones in Elsa and Olaf costumes.

Heinz takes home the W for the greatest commercial of all time with this gem. Who is the genius who thought up the concept of dressing up wiener dogs in hot dog costumes, and having running through a meadow? Because I'd love to meet him/her.

I'd readily pay my life's savings to be in his position at that exact time.

Wait, what's that sound? Oh, it's just the sound of my heart breaking into a million tiny little pieces.

I'd take these little guys over Lisa Kudrow and Matthew Perry any day.

#All Lives Matter

Red is totally her color, she is rocking the Ariel costume. Honestly, she looks better in a shell bra than I ever would.

I really can't follow the context of the text, but I do know that both of these pups are to die for.

I actually just hit my word count, so here are a few more really cute GIFs:

So all I really have to say is you're welcome.