Dog groups on Facebook

The Friends Who Share Cute Dog Videos On Facebook Are Internet Heroes

Having a bad day? PUPPIES!

52

Scrolling through Facebook, or any social media really, you'll usually see the same posts being shared over and over. Sometimes you'll come across something new.

And then, there are the people who just share lots of cute dog pictures and videos.

Sometimes it's their own dog, and sometimes it's just a random one they came across and decided to share. These consist of dogs doing tricks, dogs being silly, or really just their dog doing anything, and we all think it's just the cutest thing.

One of my friends shared a video of a dog with the closest thing to a smile on her face. The animal shelter in my college town shares tons of videos daily of all the cute little dogs they have ready to be adopted. My family recently got a puppy, and I still follow the lady we got him from on Facebook. She posts pictures of her dogs and their puppies all the time, and it just makes the day a lot better when you see the little fluff balls.

Just think about it, seeing cute pictures and videos warms your heart.

Even when I see sad stories about dogs, it's nice to see people sharing it who care so much about contributing to saving the dogs. For instance, I know I recently shared the page for a puppy. The puppy has a smooshed face, and the owners believe the puppy was stepped on shortly after being born. Now, I shared this page because they were asking for donations to contribute to the dog's surgery fees. The number of people that shared my post and/or commented something sweet was great.

It's just nice to see the number of people who also see these things and care. It's nice to see the number of people who just pass along cute dog videos...because, let's be honest, we all want to see them.

The best kind of people are the ones who share cute dog videos and pictures because puppies make everything better.