7 Surprisingly Cute Animal Species

7 Surprisingly Cute Animal Species That I Want To Adopt

I want to turn my house into the modern age's Noah's Ark with all these little fur babies.

152
https://unsplash.com/photos/HfVsqRXkUmc

As a huge animal lover, I spend a lot of time daydreaming about all the animals I wish I had, both domesticated and wild. But recently, I started thinking about all the cute animals out there that are not talked about as much as they should be. So, here are 7 surprisingly cute animal species that I think we should be talking more about.

1. Bats

Image result for bat

Bats have gotten a bit of a bad rap thanks to movies like Batman or Dracula where they are seen as sinister creatures. But in reality, these little guys are like flying tree puppies when you take a closer look at their faces.

2. Axolotl

Image result for axolotl

No, it's not a stuffed animal, it's the real deal. These little guys are amphibians that live underwater and they are the most fascinating sea creatures I've ever seen. I want 12.

3. Kinkajou

Image result for kinkajou

Kinkajous are in the raccoon family and live in South America. They are like little lemurs and I am in love.

4. Goldcrest

Image result for goldcrest

A little birdy with a bright yellow mohawk? Yes, please!

5. Leopard gecko

Image result for leopard gecko

Not only does this little guy have some seriously adorable eyes, but he has a stunning black and gold pattern.

6. Alpine Ibex

Related image

This might be the most striking, amazing animal I've ever seen. They live all across Europe, and boast some awesome horns. I am intrigued.

7. Chinchilla

Image result for Chinchilla rodents

These rodents look like the perfect combination of a mouse and a bunny rabbit. They have the cutest little ears and tail, and I want to cuddle one all day long.