Culver's, You Have My Heart.

Culver's, You Have My Heart.

Culvers is much more than a restaurant to me; it is a home away from home.

117
Culver's, You Have My Heart.
Culvers.com

Dear Culver's,

I am writing you today just to show my appreciation for all the goodness that is Culver's.

I have been so blessed to have not known a world without Culver's. Everywhere I have lived there has been one, and I am not ready for the day when I have to live somewhere without one. I literally pray on the daily that Culver's keeps expanding across the country, because no matter where I go, I would like to enjoy some custard on a hot day or some cheese curds whenever I am craving them. I sincerely can not picture my life without you Culver's.

Culver's is much more than a restaurant to me; it is a home away from home. It's where my team would go after a game. It's where you take your grandparents when they come to visit. It's where kids go after school dances, and where old couples go after church. We've all gone on a date to Culver's, some more enjoyable than others. Many of us worked there as a first job, and some of us still order kids meals even though we are 20 years old.

The things that bring us back time and time again are obvious. The Butter Burgers are one of a kind, full of flavor, and hit the spot every time. The cheese curds are bomb and as a Wisconsinite, I'd say they are one of the most brag-worthy styles of curds out there.

Every day there is a different flavor of custard to bring you in, and you can always customize any treat. Their pints of ice cream are perfect for anyone who needs to stress eat, and I can't forget to mention their signature burgers like the Pub Burger and their Mushroom Swiss Burger.

But my real question is if you don't count down the days until the coolers come back for the summer, are you even a true fan of them?

The environment is always something noteworthy too. Always clean, the workers, who are mostly teenagers, are incredibly nice and dedicated to their job. The food comes out in good time and every experience is enjoyable.

Can we also talk about the fact that Culver's cares about our Farmers and realizes the importance of agriculture, especially in the midwest?! The work they do to thank farmers and recognize them for putting food on everyone's table is unique to the Culver's brand, and coming from an agriculture family, we all greatly appreciate it.

For me, Culver's is like my mom. When I'm away from my mom, I miss her like crazy. When I am in an area with no Culver's I miss it more than anything and want it back so badly.

Culver's, thank you for cooking meals for me my whole life. Thanks for satisfying my sweet tooth, and being that place I can't live without. I think it's safe to say you are the backbone of the Midwest, and a staple in all of our diets.

I am truly blessed to live in the heart of Culver's country.