Why Everyone Should Cry A Little Every Day

Crying A Little Bit Every Day Is Better Than An Emotional Breakdown

It's like hitting your daily 'reset' buttons.

310
Kevin Ochoa

Life's hard. We all know it and can relate to it. Getting caught up in the daily grind can be busy, hard, and can just break you down from time to time. I'm sure we all have had an emotional breakdown or two and we all know it sucks. So, my question is why we need to have one, big, stressful, and messy emotional breakdown from bottling in our stress and emotions when we can just cry a little every day.

Crying is kind of a demonized subject. Why is it so looked down upon? It's a human emotion. No matter how tough you are, you WILL cry in your life at some point. That doesn't mean you're a loser or a square. It just means that you have emotion. It means that you are human, and you have a heart. Is that something anyone should be ashamed of? I don't think so.

I think we should all cry a little every day. You can get out those bottled emotions from the day and just kind of hit a 'reset' button. Then, you won't be having a break down releasing all that emotion from a long period of time, just from a single day. And usually, that's all you need to get through your day. Just think of how much better you'll feel. It's like getting a good night's sleep, but with crying.

Yeah yeah, I know this sounds bizarre, but you should really hear me out on this one. It can literally be like one tear, and then that's it. You're done, refreshed, and ready to take on whatever is ahead of you with a weight taken off your shoulders. And I promise you won't look like a loser. You'll probably feel better about yourself every time. So, go ahead, cry a little every day. You'll be happy that you did.