Crumble Co Wax Bricks Is The New Melted Wax

If You Give A Girl A Crumble Co Wax Brick

It's not just wax; it's mental health awareness!

228
Wax melts

Don't give her just one; all the smells are so delightful and fun. The scents will make your toes curl or send you into a deep sleep.

If you haven't heard of Crumble Co, and you love to use wax melts, allow me to blow your mind.

There is a small business that is ran out of Kansas City.

When I first stumbled upon this heaven on earth, it was 3 a.m., and I was two-hours-worth of scrolling into Instagram when an ad caught my eye. A wax melt called Sex Cake... what in the world?

So, like every other strong-minded American at 3 a.m., I clicked on the ad. It brought me to the website full of yummy aromas.

Does it just sell food waxes? No sir, it has stress-relief aromas, bath salts and more.

Because it is such a small company, stock is not what it could be. So, you only get what it has; no preorder. Sometimes it tosses scents to the side to allow space for a new one to arise.

It's not just about the waxes. No, this amazing company is also wanting to help people build up their mental health. It has a Facebook support group, it has a mentor program, and, most importantly, when you do order something from it, it makes you feel like an individual, not just a customer.

Don't expect to go and buy 50 waxes and get them the next day. Most orders take a month to even be shipped out. This is not because the people suck or hate their jobs. It's because the small business has such a large customer base--it is ridiculously huge.

Is it worth it? Hell yes, it is! these scents are unique and amazing and compared to other name brands and knock-offs. The scents from here last double, even triple, the amount of time! One cube is all it takes to make my little house smell amazing and yummy.

I'm not trying to advertise; I'm just making others aware of this amazing company and all that it does for its customers.