5 Cruelty-Free Skincare Staples For A Sweat-Free Summer

These organic, cruelty-free skincare products are great for hot, sweaty summers. I use them every day, so you will find my honest opinion about them all. I highly recommend using organic products because they are least likely to be harmful to your body.

This may seem like an extra step when it comes to your beauty routine, but it's really easy. These 5 products could be the start of your next beauty venture.

Rose & Vanilla Natural Deodorant by Schmidt's

Amazon

I can easily start off saying that I've had this for years. This was actually recommended to me and I've been hooked since. I needed to find a good organic deodorant, and luckily I had friendly advice. It smells divine. This is another great thing about organic products, it will ALWAYS smell good — no matter what.

It leaves no color residue and is lightweight furthermore lovely. It doesn't even feel like you have it on when you apply this deodorant.

Daily Sheer Sunscreen by Babo Botanicals SPF 40

Amazon

This sunscreen is spectacular. I would put this on during class and no one would notice because it really is fragrance-free and I felt confident that no one would be bothered. This sunscreen is also sheer and lightweight so my pores don't feel clogged like how other sunnies do.

You can literally feel how delicate the formula is as it is marketed for babies too. It really is soothing and incredibly moisturizing. However, in the winter I found myself needing more moisturizer, so I would just put on more of the product and it worked out just fine.

Sky Organics Organic Bug Spray

Amazon

There's nothing more dangerous than a chemically based bug spray. You can count on this brand being safe to use during the summer. It has a great applicator and you don't have to worry where you put it because it won't break. Their packaging is resilient.

The only thing I have to say about this product is that I'm not sure how great its potency is because I live in a deep forest and find exotic bugs buzzing around me, but never bite me. However, I have used more potent bug sprays that are organic where I don't find a flying bug in sight, but they're out of stock.

If I could recommend a bug spray for hiking or camping it would be the brand Bugs at Bay Insect Spray. Hopefully, they restock soon, fingers crossed.

Handcraft Blueberry Body Scrub

Amazon

I bought this during the pandemic and it was prestigious. I also got the arabica coffee body scrub, but it is currently out of stock. This brand likes to make their products freshly on demand. The quality of this body scrub is more than luxurious. I don't think I'm ever going back to the spa again.

This beauty product is literally the definition of superfood beauty.

ORIGINS Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

Amazon

And to end my series of organic products for the summer, we have a face mask that I have been using since it was released (at least five years). It's OK if you get dirty and sweaty this summer because this charcoal mask by origins literally vacuums out your pores. It's glorious!

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.