7 Cruelty Free Summer Beauty Products

7 Cruelty-Free Summer Beauty Essentials

You NEED these cruelty-free makeup products for your summer beauty routine.

171

Sometimes it can be hard to find makeup products that meet all my needs for the summer. I don't want anything that will dry out my skin, and I need it to stay on through my sweat (summer days are HUMID). I also want something that has the potential to stay on for those spontaneous trips to the beach or the waterpark. Even if I find a product that is perfect for summer, sometimes I find out the company tests on animals, which, let's be real, is not cool. Here are seven products I think are great for your summer beauty routine.

1. Tarte Micellar Magic

micellar magic

This no-rinse makeup remover is perfect for summer. After a long, hot day, the last thing you want to do is take 15 minutes just to take off your makeup. This product can remove waterproof makeup effortlessly without drying out your skin. Purchase it here.

2. Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield

living proof no frizz humidity shield

Summer humidity always kills my hair, but this hairspray holds your style in and keeps all the moisture in the air from frizzing out your hair. If you're sick of frizzy hair in all of your summer pics, just try this! Purchase it here.

3. Milk Makeup KUSH Waterproof Mascara

kush waterproof mascara

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used, and it's waterproof, which is a must-have for those hot summer days. It gives you volume with no clumps, and you can wear it to the beach or pool with no worries! Purchase it here.

4. LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly

whoosh shower jelly

This shower jelly is perfect for your post-sunburn care. Just pop the container in the freezer before your shower for a refreshing and cooling experience that will soothe your sunburnt skin. Purchase it here.

5. NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil

bare with me tinted skin veil

This tinted moisturizer is a go-to for the summer. I know I don't always want a full face of makeup when I'm going to be outside all day, and this product provides coverage without being too heavy. Purchase it here.

6. BH Cosmetics Santa Fe shadow palette

santa fe shadow palette

The colors on this palette are so gorgeous, and BH Cosmetics has such pigmented shadows. Also, I cannot get over the packaging and layout of the palette; it is gorgeous! The metallic shades are perfect for a summer night out. Purchase it here.

7. e.l.f. Beauty Shield Lipstick

beauty shield lipstick

I love e.l.f. because it is so affordable and it never disappoints! This lipstick is great for summer because it is designed to protect your lips from natural aggressors and keeps them hydrated. It only comes in two colors, but they are both so versatile and pretty. Purchase it here.