Hillary Clinton Is NOT For Women And Here's Why

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2016 Democratic Party Presidential nominee!

38

Many celebrities - especially females - have come forward and showed their unruly support for Mrs. Clinton. Reaching the end of her campaign, people have questioned exactly how this could be when she elected her husband, Bill, to come along with her on the trail. In case anybody that is reading this has lived under a rock for the past 30 or so years, when Bill Clinton was in the White House it was revealed that he had had many sexual relationships with a handful of women. In a case that would lead many women to divorce their husband, Hillary decided to stay. Not only did she decide to stay married to him, she was involved in many attempts at silencing the women who came forward as Bill’s alleged lovers.

Sure, I know it’s unfair to blame his misconducts on her, but in stating that she is a feminist, how does it make sense that her as a woman would not blame her husband as she did all of the women that came forward? These women came forward - at least ten of them - claiming sexual assault against Mr. Clinton. How does it make sense to elect him to be her campaign partner instead of someone, like, let’s say Bill Cosby or Charlie Sheen?

Overall, the issue isn’t attacking Hillary for Bill’s misdoings like previously stated. The issue lies in the fact of how Hillary chose to attack these women instead of offering a platform for them to feel safe and share their sides of the stories. If she really is so ‘for women’ how could she come and ruin the lives of these women? Sure none of the cases reported the use of drugs in any of these women and as far as we know to this day all the women were equally responsible, but when bringing to question the judgment of both parties involved, how is it not logical to blame your husband the most? These women did not break the vows they had made to her, just her husband is guilty of that.

When Hillary Clinton has spoke about previous rape victims, she has used statements like ‘they have the right to be believed’ but how is it that these women who held sexual relationships with her husband under the claims of sexual assault not have the right to be believed? Instead of siding with them and listening to what they had to say on the matter, she verbally attacked them limb by limb. She went and used terms such as ‘trash’, ‘sluts’, and ‘whores’ and stated that ‘no one would believe them’. A private investigator that had been hired by Hillary when Bill was running for governor actually came forward saying Hillary had told him, “I want you to get rid of all these bitches he’s seeing and I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers and we’ll get them under control”.

There are many forward comings of the women that were encountered by Hillary’s PI. Kathleen Willey, who was allegedly assaulted by Bill in 1993 said that the detective threatened her and her children and even went so far as to kill her cat. Another, Juanita Broaddrick who accused Bill of rape in 1978 said she too was threatened by the Clinton party. She went through all this time, money, and manpower to silence these women at the expense of a MAN’S career and here she is running for ‘equality for women’. Calling women ‘trailer trash’ and threatening to physically cause bodily harm is no way a self-proclaimed ‘feminist’ should be treating other females.

Lena Dunham, an activist for feminists has been on the record in the past saying, “any man who takes advantage of a woman sickens me”. She also has previously shamed people publicly for not being harder on R. Kelly for the accusations of rape he has faced. Why is someone like that more important to be harder on a rap artist than a PREVIOUS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?! Regardless, these claims can add to the fact that yes, liberals are in fact biased. This isn’t even a matter of liberals vs. conservatives. This is a matter of liberals jumping on anybody and anything that dare not side with them over even the smallest of issues.

The hypocrisy that comes from the Clinton camp and Hillary herself have been brought to light in past months thank goodness. A reporter asked Hillary if her comment of all sexual assault survivors “having the right to be believed” was also true for her husband’s alleged victims, as well. Hillary answered, “everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence”. Excuse me, what? This lady has been caught how many times? And how many people have been hurt? How many people have showed up dead? How many crimes has Hillary been excused of?

While there is absolutely no evidence disproving that the accusations of the women that accused Bill of sexual assault, there is in fact evidence backing up the claim that Hillary is a dirty liar and not on the American peoples’ side.

I am most definitely a woman to side with women and that is how I know that the logical choice for President of the United states of America is not Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump may not be the best either but he certainly beats Hillary Clinton Ever. Single. Time. In fact, Trump has cleaned up his act and started acting more ‘presidential’ so to speak.

To end this article, I’m just going to state a quote from Meghan McCain of “The Five”. “When Donald Trump says things, it offends people but sometimes when Hillary makes mistakes people tend to show up dead.”