11 People Share Their Craziest, Weirdest, Saddest Tinder Dates
Dating Apps

I Asked 11 People For Their Craziest Tinder Dates And They Range From Sad To Weird To Just Plain Cuh-RAZY

We've all heard of those Tinder horror stories, and when we tell our family that we're on Tinder, the older generation always has something negative to say.

3280

We've all heard the good, the bad, and the ugly about Tinder experiences. With that being said, I wanted to actually ask people myself about their personal experiences with a bad/crazy Tinder date or experience. Some of these are WILD.

1. "Finding my peer instructor and it was a match! He was cute though, so it outweighed the awkward..."

Yeah, that does sound a little awkward..

2. "I took this one girl on a date to Waffle House. Then, we went mudding in my F150. If you've never been mudding, it's a new experience every time."

YEE-FREAKING-YEE!

3. "The chick looked nothing like the photos and was awkward at keeping conversation, so I had a buddy call me and get me out within 10 minutes of hanging out."

C L A S S I C move, buddy!

4. "I met this girl and when we met, not even a minute after we met, her phone rang. She said she had to go, and I never heard from her again."

Dang dude, that's brutal!

5. "This absolutely beautiful girl dropped a really good pickup line and asked for my phone number. I gave it to her, and a few days later after we started texting, she wanted to FaceTime. When we first started FaceTiming, she was a basic white girl ordering her Starbucks in the drive-thru. A little while later, she proceeded to pee while FaceTiming me. I barely know her, and it was a little awkward, but I'm still giving her a chance."

Haha, she sounds like you need to wife her up.

6. "SPRING BREAK! Some girl added my Snapchat and wanted to initiate a trade for a bottle of wine because she was already too drunk to drive."

Sounds like she was pretty freaking desperate.

7. "Had a girl try to eat my booty."

... I don't have anything to say to this.

8. "Had a girl match with me, hit her with an amazing line, and then she hit me with one right back. I talked to her for about an hour, but she never replied, and I never heard from her again."

Wow, that's really sad.

9. "She was a dude."

Welllll, OK then.

10. "Going to get breakfast with a guy, and hangout with him for the day. It was totally normal and fine until we went back to his house. He was apparently into 'slapping.' His attempts to turn me on was to slap me in the face... Over and over. Shut that down real quick and never looked back!"

Why do people think this is OK?

11. "I went on a date with a guy from Tinder once and it really wasn't much of a date. He took me to some baseball fields and made me walk through an ant bed. Afterward, he started driving and cried because his mom had cancer and I wouldn't have sex with him. "

Sounds like he had some problems that needed more help than you had to offer.