This week has been a lot of me walking places with headphones in. I guess this may be considered a little anti-social, but being on such a small campus it gives me an excuse to just keep walking. I have also recently been going for long bike rides around my campus (shoutout to Amber for letting me use her bike). During these times I like to blast the music through my headphones, so that all I can focus on is the music. Once again here is this week's jams.Hope you enjoy!
1. We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Ella Eyre
2. Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson
3. The Wine We Drink- Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors
4. Magnolia Tree - Drew Halcomb & the Neighbors
5. Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay
6. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
7. 3,000 Feet - Ben Rector
8. Too Good- Connor Maynard
9. "COOLKIDS-RIPTIDE" - The Queen and King
10. Only Hope - Gardiner Sisters
If you liked these songs, you should definitely follow me on Spotify! As you all probably know by now, I change up my playlists daily, so there is always something new to listen to! Just look up Courtney MacDougall and you will find me!