The Ultimate Quarantine Playlist

Your COVID-19 Staycation Playlist, Since Your Spring Break Plans Are Canceled And All

Kick back in self-quarantine with these chill bops.

105

With all this ruckus over the coronavirus, you have nothing to do. All your classes are online or canceled, you're too scared to travel home, and your Spring Break 2K20 plans have evaporated, just like all the hand sanitizer. In fact, you've caught something worse than the flu boredom and isolation. So, just for you, I've compiled a nice little playlist full of relaxing hip hop/pop/R&B bops that you can vibe to while you chill in your hazmat suit.

1. BabyJake, "Cigarettes on Patios"

Teleport yourself back to the last time you went out with all your friends. "I was smoking cigarettes on patios. I was drinking beer with my friends." I highly recommend scrolling through all those memories you put on your private Snapchat story while listening to this one.

2. Bryce Vine, "Sunflower Seeds"

Here's a toe-tapping, head-bopping, white-rapping summer bop from Bryce Vine. This song will make you feel a warm nostalgia for the days gone by in which we could go outside and see people without the fear of catching the latest plague.

3. Surfaces, "Sunday Best"

"Feelin' blessed. Never stressed." Surfaces hits us with a dose of optimism in these troubled times. Get loose and let this one seep into your bones you deserve it.

4. 24kGoldn, "VALENTINO"

By this point, you're probably itching to get up on your feet and dance. I urge you to get out of bed and dance like it's the end of the world because it might be.

5. Lil Mosey, "Blueberry Faygo"

Keep dancing.

6. Arizona Zervas, "ROXANNE"

DON'T STOP DANCING.

7. Yes Please, "Half Nelson"

Simmer down a little bit and give your body a rest. This one blends a lot of different genres that pretty much everyone can vibe with and is a little more lowkey than the last three TikTok staples.

8. Kid Quill, "Dose of Reality"

Reflect on your childhood with Kid Quill. Just some nice feel-good music to get you through your self-quarantine.

9. Kid Quill, "Playlist"

If you're anything like me right now, you're really craving some human contact. This song is all about listening to music with other people. Unfortunately, that's not really an option for us right now, so this is the next best thing.

10. contradash, "blocked"

This is just a nice kickback song. Maybe start scrolling through Instagram or TikTok and just feel the music, ya know?

11. Still Woozy, "Habit"

Unzip your hazmat suit and let your skin breathe. Maybe lay your head on your pillow and tuck yourself in. Close your eyes and submit yourself to Woozy's voice. I don't know about you, but I feel this one in my bones. Crank up the bass and lose yourself.

12. Mikey Mike, "Doin' Me"

I recommend this song to truly everyone. Not only is it relaxing, it also offers brilliant life advice that all young people should hear. "I won't waste another day living someone else's way. I wanna be happy. I wanna be free. Fuck what they say. I'm doin' me." Since you have all this time on your hands, you should focus on yourself and be happy no matter what the virus tells you.

Feel free to listen to the playlist on Spotify here.