The 3 Craziest Conspiracy Theories About The SpaceX Launch You Need To Know Whether You Follow Conspiracies Or Not
News

Whether or not you're a conspiracy theory person, things like these are always a good read.

358
Photo by SpaceX on Unsplash

First of all, I, myself, am not much of a conspiracy theory person, but like I said, sometimes, these theories get the best of anyone. These stories are not based on facts but simply opinions of people.

Elon Musk is the talk of the town after successfully launching SpaceX into the orbit with humans on board and being the first private corporation to do so. After nine years, America has again launched humans to the orbit. It was surely a glorious moment.

After its failed first attempt due to inclement weather on May 27, the second attempt was made May 30 at 3:22pm Eastern Time. SpaceX has officially launched two veteran astronauts: Bob Benkhen and Doug Hurley. Of course, with this big of a success, comes several speculations and theorists. Here are some of them, but first celebrate the launch!

Launch America! SpaceX Falcon 9 with Crew Dragon Lifts Off on Demo-2 Mission to Space Station www.youtube.com

1. Military keeping an eye on us from outer space (7/10 probably true?)

Some conspiracy theorists claim that SpaceX has a hidden agenda and has teamed with the US military to actually plant a surveillance device for us. Just like the military men have microchips on them and are advised to be five feet apart, the pandemic has made us conscious to be six feet apart as well.

Is it true that they are making us have microchips in us and monitoring us from space? Do you also remember the new branch of the US Military? Yes, the Space Force. Coincidence that this all happened this year? Or could it all be planned out?

Do I need to be worried about going out to the garden and making my mini-concerts just 'cause the space force might be watching it for free and not give me the credit?

2. Billionaires' escape plan for this pandemic (4/10 probably true just because I'm not a billionaire and would not know!)

Alright, although we've been seeing Elon Musk and Jef Bezos feud for a while now, rumors say that feud could come to a halt, and they might just be allies with the launching of Space X. Could it be true that their side agenda for launching is to check whether or not space is habitable and safe to stay in? With the pandemic going on and all the problems 2020 is kicking us with, it's a billionaire's easy ticket to safety.

3. UFOs are legit and SpaceX launch launches to prove it (9/10 Hey, I think it really is possible, you know, and plus, I really liked E.T.)

Could Elon Musk actually be launching SpaceX for purposes of discovering extra terrestrial life? In an interview, Elon musk even stated "maybe they are among us." So many sightings for decades and decades.

Video clips and photos from years ago showing "proof" of extraterrestrial life here on earth. People disappearing and coming back claiming to have been abducted into a space shuttle. Have they been trying to communicate with us? Is the government hiding them? Are they trying to start something?

You might have missed it, but even the pentagon showed "UFO" Sightings for us just a month ago, and if that isn't some big news, I don't know what is!