5 Empowering Confessions To The Guy Friend You Secretly Like
Wellbeing

Thank you Netflix for the new found confidence!

326

Liking someone can be tricky business. You don't ever want to ever overstep your boundaries but you also want them to take notice in you. You don't want to risk losing your friendship, but you also wish that something more would happen. As a result, so many things are left unsaid.
But recently Netflix has been encouraging us to share how we truly feel about our crushes. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" inspires us to send those secret love letters we kept in a box in our closet. "Sierra Burgess Is A Big Loser" teaches us that when we are honest we can find true love.
So in honor of Netflix's teachings, here are five confessions to the guy friend you secretly like:

1. I like you

I wish I could tell you I like you, but you see I am too scared. If I were to do that I might lose you. Maybe one day when my heart conquers my mind I will tell you.

2. I’ll try my best to show you that you matter

I'll talk to you every chance I get. I'll sit next you when I see a free seat next to you. I'll make time to spend with you. I'll do this, so you can feel like a priority in my life.

3. If I like you, it’s because I have really thought it over

I'm not a person who pursues infatuation. I have a broken past that won't ever let me simply fall for someone. If I like you it is because I respect you, admire you, and feel safe with you.

4. I’m going to dedicate every love song to you

When I like someone, I only like that person and no one else. So to me you are the only one I see.

5. You have the most beautiful soul

You feel deeply for things that matter. You have high morals and standards. You are selfless and hardworking. Thus, whatever may happen know that you are priceless.

Confessions can be scary. They put you in a place of vulnerability. Yet, Netflix has taught us that confessions can be character building. They fill you with a sense of liberation and empowerment. So go out there tell him how you feel!