1. "OMG T-MINUS ONE WEEK 'TIL I'M FINALLY HOME!!! TURN UP. WHO'S EXCITED? I'M EXCITED, LET'S FRICKEN GOOOO!"
2. "I could start packing now, but I might as well wait because I'm going to be using this stuff for the next two weeks, right? Plus I'm busy so, like, priorities."
3. "WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE LEAVING TO START PACKING? WHY, AUDREY, WHY?"
4. "I can't wait for this eight hour drive, it's going to be awesome. I have perfected my Pandora station, I've got a full tank of gas, and it's not even Sunday, so I can get Chick-Fil-A!"
5. "This sucks, I'm over it, my back hurts, I want my bed. Wait, is that a cop?!"
6. "Oh my gosh that car has my Greek letters on it! SISTERS!!!!" (Throws sorority hand sign while driving with knee.)
7. "Wow it feels so good to be home, I'm literally never leaving. WHO WANTS TO PLAY?!"
8. "Hold on. This means I don't get to see my friends from school for three months? I didn't sign up for this."
9. "How was Freshman year? What's your major? What classes are you taking next semester? What do you want to do after graduation?"
10. Not sure if I'm more in love with my hometown or my college town, because both are pretty dang cool.