These 10 Comfy Crewnecks Are Bound To Be Your New Go-To, And They're All Under $50

Must-Have Crew Necks For Fall 2020

259
crewneck

As the fall and winter seasons approach, your wardrobe will see some major changes. Crop tops and shorts will be taken off hangers and replaced with crewnecks and corduroy pants. Since crewnecks are perfect for the days that are slightly chilly but not enough for a winter coat, it is a must-have for your fall 2020 wardrobe.

LA Wave Chart Crew Neck

sweatshirt

Pacsun

Price: $35

Pacsun's Crème graphic Crewneck is a must-have for the fall season. It can be paired with leggings, jeans, or tennis skirts, and worn alone or over a collared white dress shirt. Dress it up by tucking it into black ripped mom jeans with a silver buckle belt.

Colorblock Los Angeles Crew Neck

los angeles crew neck

Pacsun

Price: $40

John Galt's color block Los Angeles embroidered pull over sweatshirt is a staple for the early fall months. Pacsun has been selling this sweatshirt for the past few years, and it does not seem to be going away any time soon. It can be dressed up with distressed jeans, a belt, and ankle boots, or dressed down with sweatpants and running shoes.

Embroidered Oversized Crewneck Sweatshirt

Hollister

Price: $49.95

Hollister's embroidered black crew neck pullover is a versatile piece for this fall. The delicate sun and crescent moon embroidery along with the oversized fit allow it to be paired with skirts, pants, or shorts. As shown in the picture above, it can be dressed up by wearing the crew with a plaid skirt and some gold hoops.

Erica Hawaii Embroidered Sweatshirt

Brandy Melville

Price: $45

Brandy Melville's forest green crew neck with "Hawaii" embroidered across the chest, is highly sought after on reselling apps due to its elegance and versatility. It can be bought on either the Pacsun or Brandy Melville website depending on the time of year. It looks best paired with denim or corduroy pants, but can also be worn with skirts, leggings, or shorts.

Tie-Dye Crew Neck Sweatshirt

Etsy

Price: $35

The rainbow tie-dye crew neck sweatshirt from the Etsy shop "shopbytorilyn" comes in three sizes and nine color options. "Shopbytorilyn" also sells matching tie-dye shorts to match the crew neck. All items are hand-dyed and the coloration may vary from the picture. The tie-dye crew neck has a 5-star rating on Etsy.

Minimalist Whale Design Sweatshirt

Etsy

Price: $33.50

The minimalist whale design sweatshirt from the Etsy shop "LaisyDaisyStore," which sells a variety of printed crewnecks with unique designs (skeleton, orca, butterfly, etc.), comes in six sizes and two color options. This crew neck has a 5-star rating on Etsy.

Pine Tree Sun Green Crew Neck

Etsy

Price: $50

The Pine Tree Sun Green Crewneck from the Etsy shop "MaddieGreenDesigns," which sells sweatshirts, t-shirts, and stickers, comes in six different sizes. This crewneck is perfect for casual occasions paired with jeans or leggings. The item has a 5-star rating on Etsy.

Skateboarding Skeletons Crewneck

Etsy

Price: $25.00

The skateboarding skeletons crewneck is a bestseller from the Etsy shop "ChicDesignTreasures" that features a whimsical skeleton skateboarding design. The contrast between the white skeletons and the solid black background catches the eye. With light wash jeans and sneakers, this outfit is a go-to for any casual occasion.

Erica Niagara Falls Sweatshirt

Brandy Melville

Price: $40

Brandy Melville's navy blue crew neck with "Niagara Falls" printed across the chest, is highly sought after on reselling apps similar to the Hawaii crewneck previously mentioned in this listicle. It can be bought on either the Pacsun or Brandy Melville website depending on the time of year. It looks best paired with denim or corduroy pants, but can also be worn with skirts, leggings, or shorts.

Vintage 90's Mickey Mouse Pull Over

Etsy

Price: $40

The vintage navy blue crew neck with "Mickey Mouse" embroidered across the chest from the Etsy shop "Bandoruthrift" is only available in a size large. Paired with corduroy or cargo pants and Doc Martens, this outfit would be a total serve. The item has a 4.5-star rating on Etsy.