Colton Broke The Rules This Season On "Bachelor"

Congratulations To Colton For Breaking 'The Bachelor' Rules

Colton found love in his own way.

559

Colton broke the rules this season.

He fought for a relationship that he felt the strongest for.

He jumped a fence for her.

Although this show normally ends in an engagement, Colton chose to not end his season like that.

I thought this was a very powerful move.

This showed his dedication to Cassie.

Normally this show lasts 2 months and you are supposed to fall in love with someone in a 2 month period of time and then be content with an engagement at the end.

Instead, Colton and Cassie chose to continue dating and getting to know each other before they get engaged. This is how relationships should be.

Everyone always says don't rush your relationship. This franchise is known to rush relationships just to have an engagement at the end, even though it is not realistic in the real world. Rushing relationships will end up breaking relationships up. Looking at all of the relationships from the Bachelor franchise, most relationships fail because there is a lack of seriousness in the relationship. The final couple had known each other for only 2 months, instead of rushing an engagement, Colton and Cassie are deciding to learn more about each other.

So with that being said, I think Colton did a respectful thing and broke the rules of the show.

I honestly hope that this happens more after this season.

The show does not have to be about engagement, it can be about finding love and pursuing a stronger relationship after the show.

Because we all know that this show isn't real life.

So congratulations to Colton and Cassie for breaking rules for love.