College As Told By The Cast Of That 70's Show

Hanging out, down the street, same old thing, we did last week, not a thing to do, but talk to you, we're all alright, we're all alright

41
Wikia

Going to college seems like a pretty cool idea until you actually get there and experience it first hand. With the obvious benefits for going to college, there is also a handful of struggles and experiences that come with it and who better to express those than the best characters from "That 70's Show."

When your professor puts you into an example for the class

We're just trying to get through the term, man.

When you've been studying for an exam all night and you're overtired

Totally can relate.

When you run out of clothes and are waiting for the laundry to be done

We've all been there

When you have two exams, three papers, an online quiz, and 50 pages to read during the week

Completely understandable.

When the professor makes the class do an icebreaker during the first class

We feel your pain, Red.

When your paper is due at midnight but you keep pushing it off

Procrastination at its finest.

When your professor bumps that 89.4% up to a 90

An extremely rare but glorious occasion.

The Sunday before Finals Week

Buckle up.

When it's 12:15 and you're online quiz was due at midnight

Shit.

When you fail your Physics exam that you studied 2 weeks for

Nothing is more disheartening.

When the stress destroys your calorie concerns

An extra large bacon and pineapple pizza, please.

When you're trying to focus but that one couple in the library won't quit it

But seriously, get a room.

When your friends invite you to go out but you have an 8 AM the next day

When you take an Intro to Religion course

Very close, but no cigar.

When there are no rules because you're the boss now

Sweet, sweet freedom.

When your 8 AM gets cancelled

VICTORY.

When you forget your keys and lock yourself out of your room

It happens to the best of us.

When you see what's being served at the cafeteria

Hand cramps.

When the professor asks a question to the class and you can feel their eyes on you

When it's Friday night and you and your friends survived another week of classes

Get your groove on.

The big picture of college is that we're here to get a degree and continue down our paths for the rest of our lives. But what we forget sometimes is that down that path, there are a bunch of rocks we have to turn over before we can keep going. Some of those rocks are related to our studies, participating in class, keeping our grades up. Some rocks are making sure we're keeping up with ourselves, making sure we are eating well and having clean clothes. And then there's the most important rocks which is that you're going down that path with your friends and you're turning over rocks together. So a message from our favorite characters from "That 70's Show" and from college students everywhere: