The Last 2 Weeks Of Your Fall Semester, As Told By 'Psych'

Wait for it. Wait for iiiiit...finals are almost here!

59

Christmas is coming, and it's the most wonderful time of the year...for some people, anyway.

For us college students, the end of the semester is rapidly approaching, which means we have tons of work to finish up between now and then. And it doesn't end there, either! After that, we have an entire week of final exams, meaning it's the time to hunker down and study, among other things (i.e. cry).

Everyone needs a laugh around this time, so here are some relatable situations you'll find yourself in during these last few weeks, as told by your favorite fake psychic and his partner.

You have a million things to do and don't know where to start, so instead you just do nothing.

media.tenor.co

We've all been there. Prioritizing is challenging, and sometimes procrastination causes you to dig yourself into a hole. It's tough to get out of that place, and to compensate for your jam-packed day of doing nothing, you chug a caffeinated beverage and get shit done. You tell yourself you'll learn from your mistakes, but it's quite probable that you'll do it all over again next semester.

The moment you realize there's too much to do and too little time.

media.giphy.com

Honestly, no explanation needed here. I don't care how diligent a student you are, everyone has found themselves here at one time or another during their college career. Occupied binging TV shows and indulging in other time wasters, you failed to account for how much time that paper, project, or study session would take to complete, and now you're screwed! Whoops! Cue the mental breakdown!

Deadlines.

media.giphy.com

You know the feeling. You've got a paper, a project, and two exams scheduled during the same week. You've had plenty of time to study and work on those assignments, but at the time, watching Netflix and eating Funyuns seemed much more appealing. Sigh...better grab some more coffee.

You and your friend are studying, but you get hungry. And perhaps a bit distracted.

"Bet."

media.giphy.com

Nobody feels like heading out to the dining hall around finals week, and every once in a while, you need a break from studying. Fast food hits the spot after a grueling study session. What harm can a midnight taco run do, besides hurt your wallet and long-term health?

The professor assigns an unreasonably large workload.

media.giphy.com

There's one insane professor in everyone's schedule. This professor expects you and your classmates to bang out two papers, a project, and an exam in two short weeks. You're only human beings, but apparently they've forgotten that. They're probably too busy hiding out in their lair, plotting ways to make all of you more miserable.

You're messing around, so your friends yell at you to study.

media.giphy.com

If your friends keep you in check about completing your assignments on time, nag you about studying, and look out for you, those are some good quality friends. Don't let them go, and appreciate what they do for you. And if you are that friend, kudos to you.

Helping your buddies through their inevitable mental breakdowns.

You'll get through it together.

media.giphy.com

College is a rough time for everyone, and when finals roll around, everyone's stress levels double. As long as you've got a support system and some determination, you'll be fine. Work hard, take care of yourself, and ace those finals!

You pass your finals!

media.giphy.com

There's no better feeling than when all that stress and hard work pays off, and you do well on your final exams. It's not for nothing, and what you put into it is what you'll get out of it. Not to mention, celebrating afterwards is the best feeling in the whole world!

Good luck to all the college students out there during the last few weeks of the semester! Stick it out and don't give up, because it's worth it.