College As Told by Cats

College As Told by Cats

What every college student is thinking... just with cats this time.

18
College As Told by Cats

For all the cat haters out there, one may look at this article and think that they might not want to read this. However, an article that is completely relevant to college students, with a few pictures of cats thrown in, what's not to love? There are just some things that all college students can relate to, and college students are basically cats. We're ornery, stubborn, lose focus quickly, and we like to sleep a lot. Hashtag college.

1. Freshman year when all the attractive people walk by… where have you been all my life?

2. When you don’t know how to create a schedule so you end up with class at 8 a.m.

3. When the dining hall has “surprise casserole” (yes, that has literally been a menu item before)

.

4. When someone who annoys you in class talks to you outside of class.

5. The first time that you hear a presentation on APA formatting.

6. The joy one experiences when the professor cancels class.

7. The despair one experiences when a research paper is assigned.

8. The daily struggle of walking to and from class around a gigantic (or not so much) campus.

9. When you’re so tired after staying up all night studying or finishing a project (looking at all the procrastinators out there) that you can’t even function.

10. The feeling when you binge eat Taco Bell or Waffle House.

11. When the people who live on your hall don’t know how to flush a toilet.

Even though there are some really unfortunate parts of college, it’s the best time of your life, and cats agree. So live it up. Be safe. Create some awesome memories. Join clubs. Make great friends. Eat amazing food. Experience new things. Go rafting, go hiking, watch movies, and just enjoy life. (Also get a cat because cats are life).