College students excited for the fall

I Asked 9 College Students What They Are Looking Forward To This Fall And This Is How They Responded

What are you looking forward to this fall?

232

Fall is just around the corner! Get those sweatshirts and leggings ready.

1. Meeting new friends

For all of the incoming freshman or transfer students, this is always an exciting part about a new beginning. Meeting new people can be stressful, but when you have one conversation and become BFF's with someone, it is honestly the best feeling ever.

2. Reuniting with old friends

There's nothing like that first day back after a long summer of separation from your best buds, catching up and celebrating the new school year.

3. Moving into dorm/apartment

F R E E D O M never tasted so good until you unpack those boxes into your new home. We love our families, but we all need our privacy, right?

4. Getting back into a routine

If summer is known for anything, it is for having no schedule. School is stressful, but it keeps me busy and on task of what I am supposed to do. As frustrating as homework, studying, and making it to class on time can be, it keeps me motivated.

5. TAILGATING AND FOOTBALL GAMES

Where everyone is family except for the rival team. Saturdays have never been for anything else other than college football. Tailgating is loved by almost everyone because of the free food and fellowship with people that you don't get to see every day.

6. Baptist Student Union

For those of you wanting to be involved in a faith-based environment, the BSU is for you. It is full of students actively pursuing Jesus while struggling with the same things that you do. It is another group of friends that become family the moment that you meet.

7. The cold weather

Y E S ! I love summer and the beauty of the sun, but I am very much excited for the flannels, sweaters, and bonfires. Everything is more beautiful is the fall. Also: binge-watching my favorite tv shows is more acceptable.

8. Getting started on my major

"It's going to be tough but it's the one thing I feel called to do. It's one of the things I'm most passionate about and I finally get to get started."

Prerequisites are the most annoying classes in the entire world. We have spent over twelve years in these classes, so when we finally get to learn about our career choices, it is an exciting time.

9. Graduation

HOLY SOMEONE SAY IT AGAIN!!! Graduation is the finale of the tv show of a student's life. It is the goal from day one of freshman year. Although it is a sad time because college life is ending, something about knowing you have succeeded is worth the tears of adulting.