10 Things College Girls On A Budget Will Buy At Target

10 Things College Girls Subconsciously Go To Target For, Whether They Have Money Or Not

At Target, you'll find everything from a fake succulent to a cute sign and some unicorn straws.

288

It seems that the older we get, the more we start to fall in love with Target. Whether it be for clothes, room decor, or just random things you think you need but actually don't. Target seems to have everything you've ever wanted. During the school year, most of us college girls are guilty of going to Target for the most random things.

Here are 10 items that most college girls have bought at Target at least once, even if they're strapped for cash.

1. The $0.79 bowls and cups. 

This is a sweet deal, especially for those moving into a dorm or apartment for college! Even if you're not in college, you still find yourself buying these - just for the good deals.

2. A big, fluffy blanket.

You still buy this when it's summer and over 90 degrees outside, but you can't resist how soft and fluffy it is!!!

3. Literally anything from Target's dollar spot. 

Everything that comes out of this section is completely random and odd, but you somehow find yourself looking there and wanting everything anyway. Whether it be a fake succulent, a cute sign, or some unicorn straws, you already know you're going to buy at least five things from here.

4. A pair of mom jeans.

When you're walking around Target and stumble upon a good pair of mom jeans, it's really hard to resist buying them - even if the price tag reads $40!

5. Face masks of any kind.

Target's face masks aren't very pricey and leave your face feeling fresh and clean!

6. Candy, ​AND LOTS OF IT.

Target has SO MANY candy options at such low prices. Combine this with a constant craving for chocolate, and buying bags of candy from Target on your Target run is a MUST.

7. A cute pair of pajamas.

A cute pair of pajamas isn't just a want, it's a necessity, and Target definitely has you covered.

8. Fun socks.

At Target, you can get fun socks for any time of the year. Want fun Halloween socks? They have them. How about fun Christmas socks? They have those, too! Whenever you want to buy your fun socks, Target has some for every occasion.

9. New shoes.

Do you want cute shoes that won't cost you an arm and a leg? Target has your back with so many pairs that are so comfortable on your feet and your wallet.

10. Starbucks.

As soon as you walk into Target, Starbucks is right there. It's like it's staring right back at you saying "Buy a drink from me!!!" which makes it extremely hard to resist. A Target run isn't complete without it.