An Interview With a College Student

An Interview With a College Student

A quick get to know you with college students.

901
An Interview With a College Student

Meet The Panel

Allison - Hello, I'm Allison and I'm a senior majoring in biology!

Jonathan - Hi, I am Jonathan, and I'm a junior majoring in political science

Sarah - Hi! My name is Sarah, I'm also a senior and I'm majoring in marking

Ashrith - My major is in information systems!

Favorite Movies/Tv Shows

Allison - My favorite tv show at the moment would be Manifest. It's a great sci-fi thriller, and I just love how it always keeps me at the edge of my seat!

Jonathan - Babylon Berlin! It's the best show that describes Germany between the tumultuous period between both World War's

Sarah - I really loved watching "only murders in the building" because I love mysteries and I enjoy trying to figure it out before the show reveals it.

Ashrith - A historical movie called Diary of Anne Frank because I got to learn more about the history of her and what happened to her and her family after the invasion so they went into hiding.

Favorite Artists

Allison - Not to be a shameless plug, but I would definitely say myself. I'm new to music production, and I recently released my first song, "Needing You", on streaming platforms!

Jonathan - Otsochodzi, this polish rapper introduced me to foreign music!

Sarah - I would probably say Matthew Mole

Ashrith - I enjoy hearing Taylor Swift song on beautiful song! Its lovely to hear, she's amazing!

Favorite Self-Care Activities

Allison - I tend to sleep in as much as I can! Being a bio major, I've been sleeping less these days.

Jonathan - Yoga! I always love going out to let go of stress and meeting new people!

Sarah - I would probably say writing music

Ashrith - I enjoy for self care doing some drawings. I like reading books, writing fun prompts, and playing games for self care too.

Favorite Fall Activities

Allison - My favorite fall activity is to be outdoors more often to enjoy the cooler weather

Jonathan - I also like being outdoors more since it is cooler out.

Sarah - I enjoy picking out pumpkins :)

Ashrith - I enjoyed painting a pumpkin and used to play in the colorful leaves when I lived up North.

Favorite Fall Product

Allison - Pumpkin scented candles, and wearing comfortable clothing like sweaters!

Jonathan - Pumpkin spice frappe, it's what gets me up in the morning!

Sarah - Definitely fall inspired drinks

Ashrith - Sweaters, pumpkin creamer for coffee, and I enjoy cozy blankets as my favorite fall products.

Co-authored by: Jonathan Reuss, Sarah Fernandez, Ashrith V