5 Simple College Side Hustles

5 Simple Side Hustles Every College Student Should Take Advantage Of

This'll help pay off those student loans.

59
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-in-white-t-shirt-holding-smartphone-in-front-of-laptop-914931/

For nearly everyone who attends, college is the most expensive adventure you'll go on. Not only do you have to pay for housing, rent, food, and all the other necessities of life that become your responsibility as you grow into an adult, but, eventually, you'll have to pay off that student loan debt. Here are 5 easy side hustles to give you some extra cash, or help save up for future payments.

1. Redbubble

http://www.redbubble.com

Redbubble is, hands down, one of the best ways to make some extra cash. It's an online marketplace where you can upload your art (whether it be simplistic word art or extravagant paintings) for people around the globe to purchase on whatever product they may want. One of the best aspects of redbubble is that it's free to upload your work, and once you publish your listing, the team over at Redbubble does the rest of the work for you. All you have to do is create, post, and then sit back and relax.

2. Fiverr

Personally, I use Fiverr for providing proofreading services (as well as a few other things) , but Fiverr can be used for any skill you may have. Video editing? Content writing? Logo design? Voice acting? Anything you have to offer, you can list as a service on Fiverr.

3. Dog Walking / Pet Sitting

https://www.pexels.com/photo/animal-animal-photography-animal-portrait-ball-422220/

There are a shocking amount of opportunities out there that involve caring for people's animals. Whether it be watching a dog while his owners are away on a business trip, or walking him because the pet parents are not physically able to, there are tons of different ways you can get paid to play with animals. You could easily advertise this on your social media, and on things like ebay, craigslist and facebook marketplace.

4. Depop / Poshmark / Any Online Clothing Retailer

https://www.depop.com/

Lets be honest with ourselves, college students...we typically own so many awesome and unique clothing items that we typically don't wear because we're wearing school-related t shirts instead. So, why not put those items to good use and sell them? There are so many apps you can download that allow you to sell your clothing. While Depop is my personal fave, others like Poshmark and thredUP exist for the same purpose.

5. Photography

https://www.pexels.com/photo/selective-focus-photography-of-woman-holding-dslr-camera-1264210/

Photography is one of those things where you can be great at it, no matter if you were born with a natural eye for good pictures, or if you've trained yourself. It is genuinely one of the best passions to turn into a business, because it can either earn you a decent side income, or it can blast off and become your full time living.

I hope you guys liked this list of 5 simple ways to earn some money while in school. Really, anybody could do these, but they're so quick and easy that I feel most college students would be able to benefit from them as well. Hopefully, if you pick up one of these to try out, it'll help you keep up with all your adult payments.