To The College Roommates Who Also Became Best Friends Along The Way

Thanks for making my college experience so great.

239
Karah Hoch

The college Gods blessed me when giving me the absolute best roommates a girl could ever ask for.

I have been lucky to call these randomly assigned roommates my best friends for the past three years. This three-year friendship truly feels like a lifetime considering we know absolutely everything about each other from the ways we act, all of each other's mannerisms, what we like to eat, and even how any of us would react to any given situation.

We're not your average set of roommates.

We all get along incredibly well, so well it would almost shock some. We all have our own stuff but share often, milk, butter, an outfit, you name it. If you come into our room on any random weekend, you'll find us all piled in the living room watching movies and playing Uno (Uno get REALLY competitive in our house).

If you come in during the week of course we'll be trying to get all the things done on our to do lists, but most likely we'll be procrastinating by talking in someone's room while trying to figure out what our next snack will be. We may be weird in our own little ways, but we all love each other, and there's no doubt about that.

This year has been truly amazing. I've loved having my girls there to talk at any given time of day about absolutely anything. Being able to walk out into the living room to get a distraction from all the stresses of life is a great thing to have, and I could never thank them enough for being such a great support system.

So thank you ladies, for everything...

The game nights,

Family dinners,

Fast food trips,

Spontaneous dance parties,

Funny nicknames,

Laughs,

Love,

Support,

For being my best friends,

And for being my favorite distraction.

You know who you are, and I hope you know how much I love you.

xoxo