College life is rough, college is fun, and college can be described in many different ways. For instance, I am a huge Disney lover, and just by scrolling through different Pinterest boards, there are some parts of Disney movies that really highlight the life of college students, or at least I think so.
1. Listening to your professors on the first day.
2. Some people enjoy morning hours too much, even before they've had coffee.
3. There's not enough time in the day to do what you want.
4. Seeing a cute guy in your class.
5. Trying to cook by yourself.
6. When you and your friends try to diagnose each other so you don't have to go to the doctor . . . don't lie . . . we've all been there.
7. When your parents finally come to visit.
8. Going to class, the store, basically anywhere without makeup on.
9. Mid-semester struggles.
10. Calling your mom after taking that horrific test.
11. Group projects, gotta love em.
13. Having a bad day . . . for the third time that day . . . at least six days out of the week.
14. When you think you aced an assignment, but your professor thinks otherwise.
15. That dreadful week of finals.
16. When you feel like breaking down in tears, but act cool.
17. Those days when you just can't stay awake in class.
18. Choosing between cafeteria food, or starving yourself.
19. When a stupid guy breaks your best-friend's heart.
20. After that fun night out, you realize you only have $2 in your bank account.