Memes. Yes, I did say memes. They are everywhere on the internet, whether you see them on Facebook or your little brother sends them to you because he is your little brother. Over the past two years or so (that's how long I had my phone), I have been saving memes on my phone from various social media outlets or from ones that my friends or family send me. So while yes, I may not know where they are from, I have gathered up some from my phone to help me describe a typical day for me because there are moments where I can describe a moment just by sending a simple picture.
Popular Right Now
There are two to three weeks left, the weather is (on occasion) getting warmer, and the absolute last thing that anyone wants to do is sit through class. At this point in the semester, it feels like even the most unpleasant activity is a way better alternative than going to class, and you just know that it's gonna get so much worse as finals week creeps up. When the pool opens up and it's sunny out, but yet here you are spending hours in the library studying for finals and then going, class.
There are hundreds of things that I would rather do than go to class at this point in time so I will share 40 of them.
1. Get punched in the face by John Cena
2. Have someone pour hand sanitizer on a paper cut that was just given to me
3. Run a 5K in 100º heat
4. Go to the dentist and get a filling without novocaine
5. Sit through standstill hour-long traffic
6. Cut 10 onions with my eyes glued open
7. Be forced to watch curling
8. Eat ONLY baby food for a week straight
9. Get so sunburned I can't move
10. Clean a public mall restroom with no gloves
11. Come in contact with a hungry grizzly bear alone
12. Shave not both, but only one eyebrow off
13. Eat a live cicada
14. Have holes on my big toe cut in each one of my socks
15. Crack my iPhone screen and have it cut my finger each time I swipe to unlock
16. Be limited to only watching Teletubbies for the rest of my life
17. Get shampoo in my eye whilst showering
18. Fold endless amounts of laundry
19. Stub my toe five times over
20. Copy the dictionary in cursive writing
21. Slam my hip on the kitchen counter
22. Go through my entire day with wet sleeves
23. Hit my head against the drywall multiple times
24. Read Shakespeare backward aloud
25. Eat a Tide Pod (lol jk)
26. Pay for an uneven haircut
27. Be forced to drink pickle juice
28. Accidentally swallow a spider in my sleep
29. Take a freezing cold shower
30. Be forced to listen to a class of third graders play the recorder
31. Have a dog lick peanut butter off my right foot
32. Get a hug from a sweaty sumo wrestler
33. Step on a Lego
34. Squirt a lemon in my eye
35. Fall asleep with one nostril clogged
36. Order and eat pineapple pizza
37. Memorize The Declaration of Independence word for word
38. Stare at pictures of Tom Cruise's asymmetrical face
39. Write a 10-page paper about why I love glue sticks
40. Be locked in a room and forced to smell dog farts for hours
There is nothing like living with your BFFs in college, and there is nothing more than mozzarella sticks. I love cheese and hanging out with my best friends 24/7.
I'm going into senior year of college, and I'm living with three of the best friends a gal could ask for in the rough college years. One of us who's crazy. One of us is the life of the party — one of us is a fashionista. One of us is going to make all of us hit the library.
And, we're all of those at the same time!
These girls love to laugh! We're always making fun of each other or cracking jokes.
2. Warm and loving
Even though we're always messing with each other, we can put the roasts aside and get serious when someone is having a hard time or needs a good cry.
They're super tolerant for my new found love of all granola things. I hope y'all are OK with my compost bin sitting on our porch all year.
4. You can't just have one!
Who wants just one roommate? We all get along and balance each other out.
You gals are glamorous, gorgeous and hot!
6. You'll never be the same after
Our apartment and my life will be forever changed. My life will be happier, more lighthearted and blessed, but the state of the apartment is TBD.
7. They're there for you when you need them
I'm a big cryer SO thank you ALL.
I am so excited to live with all of you! We are going to be the best bunch of roommates there ever was. Cheers to Apartment H!