11 College Majors Explained By Andy Dwyer From 'Parks And Rec'

Because we all can relate at this point in the semester...

152
Bing Images

Parks and Recreation always has and always will be one of my favorite shows. Yes, I'm one of those people that thinks it is better than The Office. But how can you find out Chris Pratt is in it and not fall in love?! Andy Dwyer is one of the stupidest characters but also the most relatable. That is why I thought it would be fun to take these 11 quotes and compare them to college majors! I hope you have as much fun reading these as I did finding them!

Nursing: "Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the thing up here and it says you could have network connectivity problems."

64.media.tumblr.com

Math: "This counts as one!"

49.media.tumblr.com

Political Science: "The White House, America's most whitest house!"

media1.giphy.com

Communications/English: "That is the coolest sentence I have ever heard somebody talk."

64.media.tumblr.com

Veterinarians: "I just had five cats on me at once!"

i.gifer.com

Psychology: "I'm gonna tell you all my secrets."

i.imgur.com

Education: “I have no idea what I’m doing but I know I do it really, really well.”

media2.giphy.com

Philosophy: “I'm fine. It’s just that life is pointless and nothing matters and I’m always tired.”

media1.giphy.com

History: ”I don’t know who Al Gore is and at this point I’m too afraid to ask.”

media1.tenor.com

Exercise Science: “Do I have to tuck my shirt in? Because honestly, that’s kind of a deal-breaker.”

https://i.imgur.com/nkMo1Ql.gif

Health Science/Nutrition: “Did you know that the food you eat becomes energy? Boom! That’s spaghetti. Nachos. That’s a cookie.”

thumbs.gfycat.com