Texts College Girls Send To 'The Group Chat,' Numerous Times
popular

24 Texts College Girls Send To 'The Group Chat,' Numerous Times

10. "Go look at ___'s snap chat story."

68917

Every solid friend group in 2017 has a fire group chat.

This is basically everyone's safe space where you can confess every thought and feeling that runs through your brain. Even if your friends totally ignore what you say or don't reply to you, somehow sending things to the chat makes everything seem a little better and a little less serious.

Whether you're trying to catch up with each other, killing time, or doing practically anything, it can almost always manifest into a group chat. Here are some things that have definitely been sent in your group chat whether by you or your friends:

1. Screenshots. PLENTY of screenshots.

2. "Sorry, I was at work, what's going on?"

3. "I hate school. I'm dropping out."

4. "I'm soooOO drunkkk I love you all so much omg."

5. "I JUsT THrEW UPppp."

6. "I DON'T WANNA WRITE THIS PAPER."

7. "I'm bored. Entertain me pls."

8. "What selfie do I post??"

9. "Which filter should I use????"

10. "Go look at ___'s snap chat story."

11. "Everyone go favorite my tweet."

12. "I literally might have gotten a 0 on the test I just took."

13. "What the duck."

14. "I JUST TRIPPED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL OMG I HAVE TO TRANSFER."

15. "Do you guys have a chat without me?"

16. "Omg you'll never believe who I just saw."

17. "I'm SHOOK."

18. "Are we going out Thursday?"

19. "GO LOOK AT INSTAGRAM RN."

20. "I'm embarrassing. I'm never leaving my apartment again."

21. TONS of gifs and Bitmojis

22. "Oh my god, ____ just texted me!

23. "Is this outfit okay?"

24. "Yo, what should I write about for my Odyssey article?"