College Friends Are Friends For Life

College Friends Are Friends For Life

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."

171
College Friends Are Friends For Life
Deanna Jacopino

I’m sure you’ve heard the saying before that college is the best four years of your life, and as everyone has always told me, you meet your best friends during this time. I never thought I would say this, but it’s actually true. I found my best friends while at college. And, the best part is, I know they will be friends for life, and this is why:

There are no boundaries when it comes to your friendship

“Omg – who farted…” and then the typical response of, “I swear it wasn’t me, I would tell you!” When it come to your friends at college there really are no boundaries at all! Which there shouldn’t be, considering you spend basically all of your time around them.

They would never judge you

You can tell you college friends you biggest, and most embarrassing secrets and stories and they won't judge you. Sometimes they even have stories that are more embarrassing.

You all hate the same people

You get to vent about the people you don’t really care for and when you do they completely agree and back you up on it. AKA, the best feeling because we all have those people who annoy us at the WORST times of the day.

You support each other during finals week

With finals approaching this week, the stress is real. But your friends are there for support, to cheer you on the entire week as they have been all semester.

You get to know all their friends from their hometown

Even though you don’t personally know them, you’ve heard many stories about them that you feel like you’ve been part of their friend group for a while now.

You’re used to sharing a bed

“Hey, can you come to my room and nap with me?” – see there literally are no boundaries.

You can be your weirdest self around them

“Wow, I never knew there could be people as weird as I am,” something I've said to myself and my friends countless of times.

They’re always there to cheer you up

Even on your worst days, they’re always there for you to hear you out and at the same time make you feel better. You know they will always be there for you.

You plan for the future

“Guys, when I’m rich after we graduate, we are going to have a Christmas party at my house every year, with all of us!!”

Your college friend group basically becomes your family. I cannot picture my life or college without them. They are truly one of a kind type of people. There are a lot of ups and downs in college, but when you find your college family you will realize that they will be there for you through the good times and the bad. They’ll always be there to pick you up when you’re down, or ever celebrate when you're at your best. So, don’t forget to say thank to your college friends today for always having your back.