9 Things You'll Find On The Desk Of EVERY College Girl In America

You can't go anywhere without seeing a MacBook covered in Redbubble Stickers

283
Georgia Gallagher

Regardless of what college campus we live on, and where we live on that college campus, our desk is one of the most important parts of our daily lives. We study and do homework at our desk, we scroll through Facebook at our desk, and sometimes we even end up eating dinner and watching TV at our desk. Every college girl has at least some of these things on her desk at any given time:

1. A day old cup of coffee

It's no secret that college students thrive on coffee, but sometimes we fall asleep doing homework and wake up to a cold, half-finished cup of coffee on our desk.

2. Multiple colored pens

Colored pens and highlighters make taking notes and filling out our planner much less mundane, so we always keep a bunch of them strewn across our desk.

3. A tape dispenser with no tape (and maybe also a stapler with no staples)

4. A laptop covered in Redbubble stickers

You can't go anywhere on a college campus without seeing a MacBook covered in stickers. Whenever we aren't using our precious MacBooks, they're charging on our desks.

5. Pictures of friends from home

On the day of our high school graduation, we all spent hours framing pictures of our friends and family. Now they sit on the shelf above our desk reminding us of where we came from.

6. Emergen-C

No matter how attached we are to our planners, sometimes a to-do list can be nice to help us prioritize our day. College girls everywhere keep a to-do list on their desk to help them get through the day.

7. An ungodly amount of sticky notes

8. A to-do list

9. A stack of books we'd like to read this semester (But probably won't get around to)

Reading in our free time sounds nice and relaxing but unfortunately, college doesn't always allow for a lot of free time. Maybe if we leave them out on our desk for long enough they'll eventually get read.

College can be exhausting, overwhelming, and stressful, but at the end of the day, we really all living the same lives on different campuses and in different dorms.