College Described By Tina Belcher

College Described By Tina Belcher

Because Who Else Can Perfectly Describe the Struggles of College

37
College Described By Tina Belcher
RedBubble

College can be hard. Between all the papers, the projects, the presentations and tests, you hardly have time to do anything else. You not only question everything you do, but question the guidelines too. You stress about stress before there is even an ounce of stress to stress about. And don't forget to add all the times you feel like you want to give up while contemplating other career choices.

There is one TV character that can perfectly depict the emotions and struggles that college students feel. That character is Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers. Tina struggles every day with her shyness, awkwardness, and with just about everything else. And there were times where I definitely said, "me too Tina" to an episode of Bob's Burgers.

"I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman."

Yes, yes you are Tina. And dang it, so am I. I don't need a man or anyone else to motivate me to complete that extremely long paper I have a week left to do. I will finish the paper, I will finish this semester and I will graduate.

"If you need me I'll be down here on the floor. Dying."

Okay so I may have said this once or like 40 times this semester.. But really though Tina's got the right idea, especially when things get tough. I'll be down here if you need me, and try not to need me.

"Am I doing it right?"

I may or may not ask myself this question at least 5 times a day and probably will continue to ask myself this question until the day that I die. But does anyone honestly know what they are doing? I surely don't. Whether it be on that paper, or this presentation, I always question myself.

"Ugh."

Ugh is right. Do I have to go to class today, or can I sleep until graduation? Do I have to sit here and do homework all? Why can't I pay someone to do it for me?

"Time for the charm bomb to explode."

Who's ready to get their pants charmed off? I'm ready to charm them off in the presentation that I honestly made five minutes before class or that paper I procrastinated so long to do and wrote an hour the night before it was due. My charm bomb is gonna explode.

"I'm out of control."

I say this to myself all the time. I must be out of control when I miss a class to sleep more or drink 2 beers (or a full bottle of wine) the night before I have an 11am class. Seriously, I contemplate my lack of control at least once a day.

"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time like everyone else."

That's okay if you're not a hero. But never let that stop you from doing what you want, or completing that insanely long paper you've had assigned since the beginning of the semester but only have a week left to do. You can accomplish anything as long as you put your bra on, one boob at a time.

Tina Belcher is perfect for describing the struggles of college and the stress that it may cause. But she also can help describe the good things about it too. Tina's personality is great for expressing all the emotions you feel during a year or even a semester at college. And as this semester gets closer to finals, she's always there for you, don't worry! Believe in yourself and everything that you do just like Tina believes in you. Always remember you are a smart, strong and sensual person who put their bra on one boob at a time that will charm the pants off all the butts of the people in your life.