college student gifs

22 Times College Students Were Basically The Cast Of ​'New Girl'

Who's that girl? Is it Jessica Day or a college student?

698

"New Girl" is a television series about a group of thirty-something roommates living in a loft and tackling life in Los Angeles. Together, the roommates form a dysfunctional family that navigates relationships, careers, and the general ups and downs of life. These characters can easily be likened to college students, with their realistic, emotionally driven approaches to life, and the struggles of Nick, Jess, Winston, CeCe, Schmidt, and Coach are almost emblematic of a lot of what college students deal with. So, who's that girl? Is it Jessica Day or a college student?

1. When you actually have more than $4.31 in your bank account

nick miller

Much better than the usual feeling of having your debit card declined.

2. When you see a cute guy on campus

jess cute guy

Basically anytime a cute guy walks by.

3. When a professor assigns a paper and an exam due the same day  

no

EXCUSE ME, WHAT?

4. When you want an adult drink, but not at an adult price

wine

There's a reason that $7 Barefoot Pink Moscato is your drink of choice.

5. When you're ready to leave any sort of event to get food instead

stay

We want food!

6. When you finally get that food

food

Such a thrill.

7. When you have three tests, two papers, and 30 pages of reading due on the same day

life sucks

Basically the worst thing ever.

8. When you procrastinate a paper because you were doing things that were way more fun

regret

It's not the first time. It won't be the last time.

9. So you have to stay at the library all night

positive

You'll basically be here until the end of time.

10. When your professor grades that paper

misspelled

It wasn't your best work, but hey at least you finished it.

11. When Friday night finally hits

weekend

Cheers to the freakin' weekend, I'll drink to that.

12. Letting the stress of the previous week melt away

drunk dancing

Dance you feelings away.

13. When you hit the bars with your friends

alcohol

Trying to get the bartender's attention.

14. When you meet anyone born after 1999

youths

Why are you so old?

15. When someone tries to make plans with you for Saturday morning

saturday

Saturdays are for sleeping until noon.

16. When you're ordering pizza instead of cooking dinner for yourself (yet again)

thin crust pizza

Thick crust all the way.

17. Because you're and adult now, you have to go to the doctor alone, and tell him what's wrong

im fine

Why does your mom stop going with you to the doctor once you reach a certain age?

18. When someone asks what your post-graduation plans are 

life

Just living my life in the present and avoiding all future responsibilities.

19. Padding your resume with your best skills

open document

Clearly you're very multi-talented.

20. When you get an A on the test you thought you for sure failed

celebrate

You're a little bit smart and a whole lot lucky.

21. When you're hyping up your best friend

do your thing

She's beautiful and awesome and you'll make sure she knows it.

22. When you  try to remember every day, because college only lasts four short years

memories

You never want it to be over.