Which New Girl Character You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Find out which New Girl character is truly most like you because the stars never lie.

7458
Hello Giggles

*Record Screeches*

I bet you're all wondering how you got here. Most likely, an increased desire for all things astrology may be to blame, or a love for New Girl. No matter what the reasoning, finally knowing which character you are based on your zodiac sign is a full proof way to better your life. Enjoy!

Aries - Schmidt

Aries are known for being energetic, adventurous and quick witted. Most Arians find themselves to be good leaders and at times very competitive. Although some may be outspoken and blunt in nature, they always seem to have other's best interest at heart. Much like Schmidt, Arians are constantly working towards their goals and are independent thinkers.

Taurus - Coach

Taureans are often labeled as "stubborn" and "indulgent." Much like Coach, these individuals use their stubborn ways to work towards their goals and achieve the finer things in life. Additionally, these individuals value loyalty and stability in their relationships. A witty and unique sense of humor is also associated with this sign.

Gemini - Abby Day

Although Geminis receive the short end of the zodiac stick most of the time, they simply may be misunderstood, much like Jessica's sister Abby. Geminis are often known for their multi-facet personalities and fickle ways, but in addition are intellectual, witty and eloquent.

Cancer - Nick Miller

Ah, Cancer. Most often known for their grand spectrum of emotions, these individuals are often protective and sympathetic of those around them. Cancers are loving in nature as well as imaginative and shrewd. Much like Nick, these are the people who will not only have your back but will also bring a sense of wit and creativity to the table.

Leo - Fawn Moscato

Known as the powerhouse of the zodiac, Leos will always rise to the occasion and become an effortless leader. Much like Fawn Moscato, Leos fight for what they believe in but at times may be misunderstood because of their strong drive for success. Under their cool and collected exterior, Leos are generous, warm-hearted and faithful to those they love.

Virgo - Paul Genzlinger

Virgos are known as the perfectionists of the zodiac. They may appear picky in their ways but this is because they strive to be their best selves. Sometimes they may come across as overly critical to those around them but in most cases they do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Many love to use their skills to help those around them and are modest in accepting material gifts.

Libra - Winston Bishop

Libras are at time indecisive and self-indulgent. They always seek a fair solution to any conflict they are faced with and make great diplomats. These individuals are friendly, charming and often view the world through rose colored glasses. At times a lack of excitement may have them feeling down, but for the most part are always trying to make life fun for themselves and others around them.

Scorpio - Reagan

Scorpios are known for their intense personalities and magnetic ways. These individuals are always up for a challenge and never settle for less than what they want in life. At times may show jealous traits as well as secretive ways. Although most Scorpios are not easily read by others, their intuitive ways make them some of the most empathetic friends and partners.

Sagittarius - Jess

Much like Jess, Sagittarius individuals are free-spirits who love learning new things and at times wildly optimistic. While being philosophical and hungry for new knowledge, Sagittarius' strive to live a life of adventure and indulgence. Often times these individuals are irresponsible when it comes to decision making because their optimistic tendencies take precedence. Overall, their love of freedom and good sense of humor makes them one of the most lovable signs.

Capricorn - Russell

Capricorns are hard-working and driven individuals. These individuals are often described as arrogant or overbearing in their quest for success. They never have wild outbursts of emotions and tend to stick to their routine. Capricorns are always the "rock" of their relationships because they are level headed and analytical. Although they may seem reserved in social situations, these individuals often have a non-traditional sense of humor.

Aquarius - CeCe

Much like CeCe, Aquarius' are fun-loving and warm-hearted. These individuals are often incredibly unique and have eccentric personalities. They are always up for new and exciting challenges and love keeping up with the latest trends. Although they may become temperamental if things do not go their way, they are usually open to knew ideas. They are great humanitarians are often strive to help the underdogs of the world.

Pisces - Aly

Pisces are known for their fluid emotions and love of nature. They are highly intuitive and typically have a deep understanding of the events taking place around them. Often times they are labeled as dreamy but are also capable of standing up for what they believe in. Pisces are highly compassionate and are often influenced by the emotions of those around them. These individuals are selfless, imaginative and kind.

No matter which character you and all the other people who share your sign are, I think we can all agree that New Girl wouldn't be the same without any of them.