A Letter To My College Best Friends

A Letter To My College Best Friends

Thank you for being you

37
A Letter To My College Best Friends

To my college best friends,

It's hard to believe that just a few short years ago I didn't even know who you guys were. You have played a huge role in my life since those days that you all walked into my life. From the late night talks to the endless amount of movie nights, you have brought so much joy to my life.

When I first met you, we just chatted over little things we had in common, like our love for chick flicks, our hatred for that one class, and that one mission trip that we went on together where we didn't really speak to each other the entire time. Over time we found that we had more and more in common, we love turning everything into a your mom joke, we love looking at anything baby related, and we actually knew some of the same people from back home.

We've formed so many memories from the many nights we stayed up late talking, the numerous movie nights, and even the nights we stayed up late doing homework. Without those moments, my college experience would not be the same.

We've had our ups and downs, like any normal people would. We've gotten in fights and we've not wanted to talk to each other for weeks on end, but in the end we've always come back and made up.

I want to say thank you to you guys. You've been there for me through so many moments. When I've had family issues, boy problems, or just a bad day at work, you have been there to let me vent, cry, or do whatever I needed. You've kept me accountable for my actions. Whenever I have done something stupid, or that I shouldn't, you have made sure that I knew in the most loving way possible. You've been there to make me laugh. You always tell me those super awesome jokes that everyone else finds lame, we have so many inside jokes, and we're always making your mom jokes. I know I can come to you guys for a laugh. Thank you for your advice when I didn't know what I should do. I know that I can trust you with anything without any judgement.

I'm always here for you guys and I'm so glad I get to call you guys my best friends!