The 5 Best College Basketball Bets Of The Week

A one stop shop for all the best College Basketball Bets of the week!

7

1) Kentucky -9.5 over Georgia (-110): This one may come as a bit of a surprise pick as Kentucky is 5-12 against the spread this season, while Georgia is 10-7 against the spread. Kentucky is coming off a big win against Tennessee on the road Saturday and I fully expect them to put on a dominate performance at home to continue to build their momentum.

2) Texas money line over Iowa State (+114): Iowa State is coming off an emotional loss Saturday against Kansas and I think that sticks in their head for this one. All the while Texas is on a nice 3 game win streak. I expect this game to stay close throughout with Texas pulling away late due to their superb guard play.

3) Kansas at Kansas state OVER 146.5 (-110): Both of these teams are averaging over 76 points a game so far this season. Kansas State has hit the over in 5 of their last six games with Kansas State putting up 90+ points in two of those games. As for Kansas the over have hit in their last 4 games against teams with a win percentage over 60%. Expect a shootout in this one.

4) Clemson +3 over Wake Forest (-108): Something about a ranked team getting plus points on the road screams easy winner to me, which is exactly what we have here. Clemson may be the hottest team in the country right now and they are boasting a favorable 3-0 record this season when playing as a 3 point underdog or more. Expect that streak to continue tonight.

5) Creighton at Butler UNDER 141 (-110): Butler and Creighton are two of the better defensive teams in the Big East this season and while both can get hot and put up points I fully expect an offensive of struggle from both of these teams tonight.

If you are feeling confident with all these picks a 5 game parlay here would give you +2793 odds for a nice payout. As always please gamble responsibly