From Laguna Beach High School to Teen Vogue and much more, we all know that LC, Audrina, Heidi, Whitney, and Lo were the original "girl gang" that we all strived to be. Our once favorite after-school show as a tween is now actually very much relevant and relatable to our everyday lives as college students. Read below to reminisce your inner LC.
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
1. Leaving your high school friends for your new college life.
Leaving your high school buddies can be hard, but leave your glory days behind.
2. Regretting the major you chose, 4 years ago.
We don't all make the best decisions.
3. Selling your textbooks
Trading in $500 of textbooks, and receiving $10 back? I guess I'll go buy some Whataburger??
4. Staying in on a Friday night to study
Choosing to stay in on the weekends to study is not an easy decision, but typically creates a good outcome.
5. Coming home for Thanksgiving break and your parents ask if you're still passing chemistry.
As long as they don't ask about my love life.
6. Attending your first fraternity party.
Can we end the red solo cup trend now?
7. Passing a test, that you didn't study for.
There is a God.
8. Procrastinating, everything.
College = procrastination
9. Looking at your bank account.
No, I did not spend $15 at Taco Bell last night.
10. FOMO (fear of missing out)
College is a constant battle between wanting to attend social events and wanting to make good grades.
11. Searching for jobs.
Wait, college actually ends?
12. Break ups and make ups
13. Group projects, yikes.
Group projects don't always mean less work.
14. When you hit that point in the semester.
We have officially hit that point in the semester.
15. Convincing your professor to give you extra credit.
Your GPA doesn't define you, right?