College As Told By 'Rugrats'

College As Told By 'Rugrats'

Our generation grew up with 'Rugrats' and now we can relate to them more than ever.

66
College As Told By 'Rugrats'
Fandom

College. The best and the worst times. Our generation grew up watching the iconic show 'Rugrats', arguably one of the best of the 1990's and early 2000s. Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and Angelica have some relatable experiences with us college kids. Here's a few:

When you're drowning in homework assignments and tests and quizzes and papers.

It seems as if your professors collaborate to see how much work they can give in one week. One week we have next to nothing due, the next we have 4 tests, 5 papers, 3 quizzes, and 7 homework assignments.

When you're delirious after hours and hours of studying.

There comes a point where you just can't study anymore. You're done. Your brain is done. And you become delirious when you just can't take anymore.

When you've had a long day and just need to eat some (or all) of the chocolate and junk food.

We all understand. Eat all the chocolate and chips you want. Some days you just need it and the pick-me-up it gives. It might not be good for my body but it sure is good for my soul.

Taking in-between-classes naps.

Even if they are 13 minute naps in between classes. Sleep is sleep, and it is very valuable as a college student.

Car jams with your friends.

Whether you are jamming to throwback songs or the latest hits, these are some of the best times as a college students. There's just something about riding in a car with your best friends singing loudly and badly. Peace up, A-Town down.

Responsibilities? What are those?

Jobs. Future careers. School work. And these are only a few of the never ending list that is only going to get longer as we get older. *insert upside down smiley face emoji*

When you've had a bad week and come home to rant to your roommates about it.

Sometimes you just need to get it all out. Sorry, roomies.

The occasional homesickness.

Living on campus is a blast, but the food gets old and sometimes you just miss your family. It's a big change going from seeing your family every day to not seeing them every day.

Having the best times with your friends.

Late-night talks, food runs, shopping, fun events, traveling, and movie nights. I wouldn't trade these or all the other fun memories for the world.

Riding with that one friend that almost kills you every time they drive.

We all have that one friend that does this, and you sit in the passenger seat or backseat looking like this.

When you hate yourself after you eat 15 cookies in 5 minutes.

They are so good at first, until you realize what you have done. Then you tell your friends to "never ever ever" let you have cookies again. It's definitely worth it sometimes.

When you go home and get to be best friends with your dog again.

It makes me so happy when I walk in the door at my house and see my dog waiting on me and so happy to see me. I would take you with me if I could, pup.