10 Signs You Go To SUNY Cobleskill

10 Signs You Go To SUNY Cobleskill

Things that every SUNY Cobleskill student knows about.
106

These 10 essential things that will tell you that you are a student at SUNY Cobleskill. These are what really makes Cobleskill a special place.

1. You wake up every morning to this great view

Waking up every morning to a gorgeous view can't be beat.

2. You also wake up to this not so great smell coming from the barn.

You wake up never forgetting that you live right next to a barn.

3. You at least own one piece of camo clothing

You own at least one camo hat or t-shirt.

4. You have at least once been stuck behind a tractor while driving to town

You've definitely sat behind the tractor thinking, "Why Me!"

5. Pizza Shack is your go to place for off campus food

Hands down the best pizza you can find in 25 miles.

6. You lived in either Davis, Parsons, Fake or Ten Eyck your Freshman year

Oh the Freshman days. Sometimes you miss them and sometimes you're glad they are over.

7. You've been to Howe Caverns before

Probably one of the coolest places you have visited.

8. One of you're favorite parts of the semester is when late night breakfast happens at Prentice

You love the late night breakfast. But you can't stand those lines.

9. You have been frustrated at least once a semester that Moodle has gone down when you need it the most

One of the most frustrating feelings ever, but at least it gives you a reason to not do your homework.

10. You know the best deal in town to see a movie is Park Theater

You can never go wrong with Park Theater's movie prices.