Clown Sightings Gone Wild...

Clown Sightings Gone Wild...

Anyone else wondering what is going on with all of these clown sightings?

22
Clown Sightings Gone Wild...
Huffington Post

Alright, is anyone else getting a little freaked out by all of this clown madness? At first I honestly thought it was just a tiny prank that people were dressing up as clowns and scaring children and chasing people; I mean we are nearing everyone's favorite spooky holiday, Halloween. But what everyone thought to be a small prank is starting to get a lot worse as these clowns are now pulling all kinds of bizarre things and it is a bit terrifying.

I consider myself a very curious person when it comes to this type of phenomenon that catches so many people’s attention, so I did a bit of research to see what I could find in regards to any sort of explanation behind the madness.

Apparently this is not the first time that a clown extravaganza took place in the United States, freaking people out. Most of us were too young or not even born yet when it first happened in the 80’s, as kids reportedly started seeing these creepy clowns dressed up and trying to lure them into the woods saying they had candy for them. Interestingly enough, this also occurred during the months leading up to Halloween, which is what adults concluded was the most probable cause to it.

The big difference from this time and the last is that adults hadn’t reportedly seen these clowns, as it was just the kids claiming to see them and saying that they were scared. This time around, the clowns have taken it to another level and are appearing all over the country, some with weapons to contribute to their bizarre actions, which is terrifying to say the least. I personally don’t know what to think, because watching these videos of clown sightings is both terrifying and confusing. Confusing because many people are skeptical whether or not most of these videos are real, or if they are just people feeding into the phenomenon and trying to add to it by making fake scary videos. There may be some fake ones out there, but some of these incidents are definitely not fake since police have been making arrests, and there have been crazy stories on the news of these clowns actually hurting people or doing abnormal things to seriously scare people for their safety. There have also been threats made against school districts, and the police have not taken it lightly. Some conspiracies are claiming that the whole thing is just a scheme for Halloween taken to far, or a planned marketing scheme for the new remake of the movie “IT” coming out in a few months. I’m not sure that a big company like Warner Bros would be willing to risk this marketing plan turning into a catastrophe, because at this point I feel like people are being turned off to go see the movie. Who would have thought that it would be clowns terrifying the whole nation? The whole thing is absolutely insane and the big question is what the real reason behind it all is, and when will it end?