Clearing The Hurdles

Clearing The Hurdles

Overcoming Obstacles To Improve Your Personal And Professional Life

158
Clearing The Hurdles
The Spiritual Awakening

In our personal and professional life we will face some hurdles as we move forward in a positive direction of our goals. As we encounter these hurdles we must switch our mindset from lack to that of abundance so that we can overcome and clear these hurdles. In the forty plus years that I have been involved in doing special events I have had some great successes and some set backs. With each set back I looked at what went right and what went wrong focusing on how I could enhance what went right and what I could change. Each time I was able to improve and get better results. In clearing hurdles you open up channels of resources to help you exceed your goals.

One of the biggest hurdles that we face is getting started as we tend to listen to our own negative self talk, the doubters, the haters, and the naysayers. To overcome this we must make a shift and start to believe we can do it and then take action to clear this hurdle. One way is to simply begin and ignore any outside noise that doesn't move us forward. I remember people telling me that I couldn't be an announcer because I didn't have a degree in communications. Guess what I didn't listen and I practiced my skills and today I am a PA Announcer who is in demand as I have learned how to use my own style to bring the games that I do to life. I have learned to stay positive. I tell myself daily I am the best there is the best there was and the best there will be so as to propel me forward in the positive direction of my dreams.

Do not let the hurdle of taking action stop you from doing what you are passionate about as passion + action = success. In taking action you will begin to clear hurdles getting you closer to your finish line. Each day should be a day of clearing the hurdles that have held you back and stopped you from creating the life that you desire. It is in the understanding that you were put on this earth to do something great that you are able to clear hurdles and achieve the greatness that is your birth right.

Another hurdle to overcome is that we often look at things as a chore and thus this creates blockages in achieving the results we desire. If we find joy in all we do and shift the language we use from I have to to I get to we will see a major shift allowing us to clear any and all hurdles that may be in our way. It is a matter of simply adjusting our focus and realizing what we focus on expands.

Another hurdle that we encounter is that we focus on the noise and situations that we have no control over. Take a look at what you are focusing on and how it is affecting your results in your personal and professional life. Are you getting caught up in politics and negative news when you could be focusing on clearing hurdles that will enhance your personal and professional life. Are you spending time on social media spinning your wheels or are you using social media as a tool to clear hurdles. How are you showing up? Are you the one that is focused on being of service and value or are you the one looking to sell to everyone.

Another hurdle to clear is the hurdle of the desire to sell to everyone. In working with many different business people I ask what is your target audience and I a told anyone who wants(fill in the blank). I say if you are truly to be successful in marketing your products or services you must have a niche market in mind as not everyone will desire what you are offering. To overcome the obstacle of trying to reach everyone specify who you want to reach and then market to them accordingly.

In clearing the hurdles you will find that you strengthen your brand and increase your revenue. I am involved in a few different business ventures as well as fundraising for The American Cancer Society Relay For Life Of Sunrise and each endeavor is a separate entity with a specific market thus the biggest hurdle to clear is the hurdle of picking a lane and choosing which endeavor to focus on so that people do not get confused.

To clear the hurdles make a list of the hurdles tat are holding you back and then take action to clear them so you will become unblocked and able to move forward in a positive direction toward your goals.