Disney movies are a staple of any childhood. You can’t really grow up without having Disney in your life, in one form or another. They are the types of movies that can make you laugh, cry, and smile in just one hour or more. That is a feat most movies in general can’t really accomplish. No matter how old you get, they still remain a constant in your life and your heart. Some of the most memorable cry-worthy and smile-worthy moments of Disney have already been listed under “Heartwarming” and “TearJerker” on TVtropes. And some are memorable in my mind.
1. When Cinderella’s animal friends rescue her from being locked in the attic.
2. When the Duke stands up for Cinderella and lets her try on the slipper even though her stepfamily tries to talk him out of it.
3. Cinderella helping Gus get out of his cage and dressing him, inviting him to be a part of the little mouse circle.
4. The mice and birds working to help make Cinderella’s dress after her chores have taken up her time (and considering they’re only animals).
5. Cinderella giving Gus more corn after the chickens almost trample him.
6. Snow White’s affection towards the seven dwarfs.
7. Likewise, the dwarfs’ kindness towards Snow White (even Grumpy).
8. Snow White making a pie for Grumpy even though he’s bitter towards her.
10. King Triton giving his approval to Eric, even if he didn't like humans at first.
11. Sebastian singing “Kiss the Girl” to Eric and Ariel after originally opposing Ariel’s dream of being a human.
12. The Beast sparing Gaston even though he led a mob to storm his castle to kill the Beast.
15. The Beast saving Belle from the wolves even after he yells at her and Belle mending his wound and thanking him.
18. Their last dance.
19. Aladdin and Genie's friendship.
21. Aladdin setting Genie free.
22. The Sultan changing the law so Jasmine can marry Aladdin.
23. Jasmine choosing Aladdin.
24. Aladdin giving two children his piece of bread.
25. Mulan going into battle in place of her father.
26. The end scene between Mulan and her father.
27. Any scene with Mushu.
29. Tarzan’s relationship with his gorilla mother.
30. Jane staying with Tarzan in the end.
31. Tarzan saving his gorilla pack from Sabor and killing him.
32. Lilo choosing to adopt Stitch even when there are much other...normal dogs.
33. Stitch’s ending quote.
34. Nani’s devotion to Lilo having to raise her all by herself after their parents’ deaths.
35. Lilo and Stitch’s friendship.
36. Wreck-it Ralph’s friendship with Vanellope.
37. Felix’s friendship with Ralph even when all the others hate him.
38. Elsa and Anna’s beginning scene.
39. Family love saved the day and not romantic love.
40. Any scene with Olaf.
41. Anna and Kristoff’s relationship.
42. Woody’s rescue mission for Buzz.
43. Buzz’s rescue mission for Woody in the sequel.
44. Woody and Buzz’s friendship.
45. The final scene from the third Toy Story.
47. Sulley and Boo’s friendship.
48. Sulley and Mike’s friendship.
50. Inside Out in general.